GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I could purchase some Nismo/GTR merchandise/clothing. The dream of a GTR is a few years off yet so I must satisfy my craving some other way. Does Shin bring any stuff across from Japan with his Prospec company? Or does anyone have any other sources apart from that crappy GTR watch advertised in EVO this month

Any help would be appreciated

Regards

Samuel Cross

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
Nissan Brochure.

Hi, don't know if anyone else has seen it, but I have a Nissan brochure in which there are GTR pens, bags, leather bags, T shirts, jackets, umberellas, baseball caps etc etc.
They are all black with the GTR badge which is on the rear of the skylines (obviously in proportion.)
All of which are UK parts and available to order from any UK Nissan Dealership - parts numbers available if anyone is interested.
Hope this helps,
Matt.

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
Found It!

Found the brochure,

Parker Pen - NSK006 - £15.50
(Black barrel with chrome in case with enamel GTR Badge)

Baseball cap - NSK007 - £10.00
(Black with grey suede peak GTR embroidered)

T-Shirt - NSK003 - £12.50
(Embroidered logo M-XXL)

Leather Washbag - NSK005 - £65.00
(Lined zipped bag with full GTR logo)

Ronson Lighter - NSK008 - £36.00
(Black with silver trim - pizo ignition butane filled.)

Holdall - NSK004 - £210.00 (Full leather!)
(Soft nappa black leather holdall - enamel logo etc)

Briefcase - NSK002 - £125.00 (Leather)
(Soft nappa black leather - enamal logo)

SCHOTT leather Jacket - NSK001 - £370.00
(sizes M-XXL)

All have the GTR logo on and are available from local Nissan dealerships according to the brochure.

I have to say that the caps and T-shirts are good value for money! As for the rest, they seem expensive, but most things relating to the GTR are.

Matt.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Stop it now!

Matt,

I know your trying to help, but please stop threads like this cost me a fortune, now where's that brochure :)

d

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
Sorry!

Only trying to help!

Only joking, Got the brochure from my local dealer when I turned up in my Skyline when they hadn't even seen one. Apparently someone with an interest had got the brochure in because he'd seen a skyline and wanted to know everything about them and what was available?
Cheers to him!

Matt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts