GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
I'm watching

Can't figure out if it's a GTR or Impul bodykitted GTS. It had big fog lights in the front bumper and the arches don't look very flared.....I'm sure the bird just said "Godzilla" ;)

Jackie Chan rocks! Think it all goes a bit Mitsi later on!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I saw it....

Absolutely DREDFULL movie! But fun nether-the-less!! :D I agree Jackie is the BOSS, and the cars were nice, but the screenplay and acting, dubbing, and effects were awful! But don't ya just love seeing him fight!!! :D :D :D

Top class!

CheeRS
Matt

·
Registered
320 Posts
Jackie Chan has sponsors from Mitish and every car he has is free of charge.

However............Jackie Chan can only drive a Mitis where ever he is going to be on TV, shows or movies ( except a few films and shows where it is not possible for him to only drive a Mitis ).

all Mitis he has have one letter of his name in chinese printed to the back of the car to show that is HIS car.

At one stage he has over 30cars of which most of them are new Mitis, that include Evo and 4x4s.

Thats why some of his films which has cars in it he will use a Mitis at some stage because its free of charge! and he can crash it, trash it or keep it if he wanted.

What a lucky man he is.......and his son......and wife.......and family....who can drive around in free Evos......

shame he is not sponsored by Nissan, or we can all buy his movies which has Skylines in it. ( only if Nissan will give him Skylines ofcourse! )

Ent

1 - 4 of 4 Posts