GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you might have seen this, but thought you guys ought to see these pics, since they are truly amazing (in my book)

no, not mine, but couldn't think of another place to place this thread - admin, please move if incorrect.

Supraforums - Nissan Skyline "BNR34"

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
Lovely car.

I thought the Vspec II Nur's had darker seats?

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
You're right - must be just a badge...
Great looking car though.
Great looking car...red plastics and no bonnet vent are also give aways...it's a very early 99 by the looks of the ID...I'm sure someone will confirm that it probably isnt a V-Spec at all.

Almost sad that the badge would attempt to misrepresent a REALLY beautiful car...maybe I'm wrong? That's happened before :wavey:

·
Registered
771 Posts
Absolutely lovely!

from link said:
nice but am I the only one that think that supras are still much more beautiful than skylines or is it just me?
Lol, yeah it is just you my friend!

mmmmm liking this one

also another quote:
another supraforum user said:
Millenium Jade (aka Baby Shit Green)
I think he's getting confused with the Top Gear reference to the 350Z metallic sunburst orange type colour that famously got tagged as "Baby shit BROWN" !?!?

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Absolutely lovely!

Lol, yeah it is just you my friend!

mmmmm liking this one

also another quote:

I think he's getting confused with the Top Gear reference to the 350Z metallic sunburst orange type colour that famously got tagged as "Baby shit BROWN" !?!?
hahahaha LoL

lovely skyline there.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I would prefer to have a sh+t brown Skyline instead a nice whatevercolor Supra:chuckle:

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Holy sweeet mother.... That is sexual.

Is it just me or did anybody else get goosebumps watching those pic?? :D
:squintdan

Asim...

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
^^^^Damn that thing is LOW...talk about a road squeegee...wouldnt work around here.

What a great looking car though!:clap: :clap:

·
Registered
990 Posts
also another quote:

The handsome and charming devil in question was indeed referring to Millenium Jade Mica aka Baby Shit Green.

He's also been known to refer to "Active Red" as "Baboon's Ass Red".

He's never seen that episode of Top Gear as it hasn't been shown in the USA. They only showed condensed versions with chosen segments and cancelled the show because Clarkson is a pompous ass who can't keep his mouth shut and seems to be quite fond of making us all out to be arrogant thick headed fat idiots (Quite a few of us find the constant fat jokes to be especially amusing considering Clarkson's own considerable girth).

;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts