GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been asked many times in the past few weeks, "what do we get when we join the GTROC?"

Well, along with all the benefits listed in this thread: http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/57521-owners-club.html
you'll be sent a membership pack welcoming you to the only official recognised members club in the world.

The smart members pack contains a welcoming letter explain the club, its benefits, an introduction to some
of the many people who help it operate smoothly plus the obligatory rule book.

So what other freebies do you get with your membership?

* There is also the now trade make stainless steel membership card etched with the logo for the year.
* The obligatory membership sticker.
* A sticker commemorating the fact that 2007 is the 50th birthday of the Skyline brand.
* And there is always a gift, which this year is a GTROC ball point pen made from genuine carbon fibre.
(Worth the membership alone ;))

The GTROC Membership Pack:

This years gift and membership card :smokin: :

As a reminder on how to join, simply click on the 'BUY 1 yrs Membership' button at the top of all pages.

If there are any questions, please post them below or PM me.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
These packs plus all the other mebership updates - Skylines magazine and e-Lines are for all members, both UK and overseas. :) :squintdan

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Thanks Scott. Ashamed to say my attempt went bad and the sticker got ruined but would like to give it another go if I can get another one. Are they available for sale?
Yeah, well you've got one now...so thats a million squid you owe me:squintdan :smokin:

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Cheers Scott - arrived in super quick time :bowdown1:

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I got my pack yesterday.
I like the pen too.

No 50th anniversary sticker in my pack though....
:nervous:

George
I ran out of 50th stickers earlier in the week :(, there really has been a rush of new members since we went on-line.

I have a note of who is missing a 50th sticker and will be forwarding one on! ;)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts