GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Thanks Scott, appreciate it.

Was very impressed with turnaround time from joining to getting the pack.
Top man:bowdown1:

George

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
I have been asked many times in the past few weeks, "what do we get when we join the GTROC?"

Well, along with all the benefits listed in this thread: http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/57521-owners-club.html
you'll be sent a membership pack welcoming you to the only official recognised members club in the world.

The smart members pack contains a welcoming letter explain the club, its benefits, an introduction to some
of the many people who help it operate smoothly plus the obligatory rule book.

So what other freebies do you get with your membership?

* There is also the now trade make stainless steel membership card etched with the logo for the year.
* The obligatory membership sticker.
* A sticker commemorating the fact that 2007 is the 50th birthday of the Skyline brand.
* And there is always a gift, which this year is a GTROC ball point pen made from genuine carbon fibre.
(Worth the membership alone ;))

The GTROC Membership Pack:

This years gift and membership card :smokin: :

As a reminder on how to join, simply click on the 'BUY 1 yrs Membership' button at the top of all pages.

If there are any questions, please post them below or PM me.
We have run out of some of the stickers so please bear with us. Your membership pack will have some of the stickers and will still contain everything esle you need. The missing stickers will be sent in due course.

Apologies.

·
Registered
28 Posts
membership pack

Still waiting for pack, 3rd week now?...applied for membership by post P.O.Box address...filled in renewel form from Gtroc mag...can you check on it for me..
Thanks
Alan.

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Alan,

I received notice of your membership application today, and your pack will be sent tomorrow. :)

Sorry for the delay, but now membership is 99% online, (and so done daily), mail applications have been forgotten a little. :(

·
Registered
28 Posts
membership pack

Hi Scott,:wavey: Looking forward to my pack..:) waiting in anticipation..:flame: I'll do it on-line next time,:bowdown1:
Thanks for your help.
Alan..

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
No problem Alan, like I say, we are sorry about the delay.

Your pack is sitting next to me now and will be posted in the morning to catch the 1st post. Expect it Friday morning. :)

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Girly question.... what is the metal thing for? Can I have a ladies t shirt instead of that and the pen??
Hello Lauren, good to see you on here, "metal thing" is the membership card.

RE the pen, It'll look good on your work desk :chuckle:

Charlie.

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
21 - 40 of 79 Posts