Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Fan-bloody-tastic!

Incidentally, did you know you can buy a cheap kit to make all 4 of your rear lights come on instead of just the outer two? Don't know how much reading around of this forum you've done.
http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/128641-mcr-4-light-kit.html

Looks miles better and I'm waiting to see some great night shots from you.
Where are you based?
ah thats interesting, just had my girlfriend stamping on the breaks up to now :), i havnt done much car photography, this is my main work http://www.jasonslade.co.uk , but will definately be trying some night shots, in the snow would have been nice but too be honest i did enough pics today in the snow and just wanted to get back to the warmth of home! :)

I'm based in Maidstone in Kent

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh and thanks for the positive comments so far, really inspires me to go and take some more, its great owning a car that i want to photograph, so am planning several european road trips where i can get some nice shots.

Would also be interested in shooting a bunch of GTR's together, maybe at a meet or event or something?

·
Registered
167 Posts
ah thats interesting, just had my girlfriend stamping on the breaks up to now :), i havnt done much car photography, this is my main work Jason Slade Photography , but will definately be trying some night shots, in the snow would have been nice but too be honest i did enough pics today in the snow and just wanted to get back to the warmth of home! :)

I'm based in Maidstone in Kent
Gamerrig .. just clicked on your site .. Blimey ! If you do your day job and the car you'll have a complete new GTR and Chicks thread ! :chuckle:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yeah - can see why you don't do much car phtotgraphy! :chuckle:
lol, well one of the advantages of shooting a car is the car wont complain if you make it stand in the snow, a model will!! plus moe chance of the car actually being there for the shoot! models are like TVR's, unreliable as hell.

·
Registered
690 Posts
oh and thanks for the positive comments so far, really inspires me to go and take some more, its great owning a car that i want to photograph, so am planning several european road trips where i can get some nice shots.

Would also be interested in shooting a bunch of GTR's together, maybe at a meet or event or something?
Very nice shots mate, and the website is not bad either! My desktop background is now your car!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very nice shots mate, and the website is not bad either! My desktop background is now your car!

hehe, thats cool to hear, that your using as your desktop, i will definately create more wallpapers :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Awesome....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 26 Posts