GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking of selling J500 GTR reg no (500hp gtr??). off my r33, but gtr plates do fetch various prices.This can be put on a r32,r33,r34 and r35!.Any ideas to value?

·
Registered
55 Posts
hi kev, sorry i can't give u an answer but i am intrested in seeing what they fetch as i have a simular one L700 GTR. would like to see what feedback u get. thanks scott

·
Registered
919 Posts
Sorry to hyjack thread, i have J99 GTR, will this fetch more seeing that its only two numbers not three, or does this not matter.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
hi kev, sorry i can't give u an answer but i am intrested in seeing what they fetch as i have a simular one L700 GTR. would like to see what feedback u get. thanks scott
I have L700 SKY. bet they would look good together..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
886 Posts
Sorry to hyjack thread, i have J99 GTR, will this fetch more seeing that its only two numbers not three, or does this not matter.
I got L30 GTR last year. Think I got an absolute bargain as it was about £400 I think. Shame my name is not LEO

The prices will be disparate as someone will pay for what they want.
I saw A13 BYA this morning. I wouldnt pay for it but someone called Abby A would.

Its usually the case that less numbers bumps the price up - but, as I say, its subjective.

Start high and drop it to see if you get a bite

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
plate

Talk about a thread hi-jack!!:)
Cant see that I have hijacked my own thread? My original post was thinking of selling but I was after an apporox value to sell for a realistic price to another enthusiastic gtr owner. Hope this explains a bit better? cheers

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I think its worth between £350-£450,but someone may give more.
I bought a plate for mine a couple of years ago and constantly get emails about new 'GTR' regs the most recent was R4 GTR at £5895 :eek: how the hell could anyone think that is worth that much.

·
R35 Section manager
11,261 Posts
Cant see that I have hijacked my own thread? My original post was thinking of selling but I was after an apporox value to sell for a realistic price to another enthusiastic gtr owner. Hope this explains a bit better? cheers

I wasnt actually saying YOU had hi jacked your own thread!:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts