·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tidy Gear Ratio set from PFITZNER PERFORMANCE
http://www.gearbox-racing.com

Anyone here use one?

Hi Charlie
Yes we have GTR R32/R33 straight cut dog gear set in stock.
The strength of this gear set is a big improvment over the original.
The ease of shifting gear is the best in the business, due to our specially designed engagement dog rings and gears
Here is the jpeg of the GTR Gear Set
The picture shows the new aircraft quality billet sandwich plate that improves the durability of the Gearbox substantial
Price is $6300 AUS plus GST.

Ratios are
2.621 for 1st
1.6371 for 2nd
1.240 for 3rd
1.000 for 4th
0.839 for 5th.
Regards
Allan Litte

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Nice, That picture made me go all funny. They look wicked Charlie. Just need the money. Xmas present anyone please?
The cars should come with them as standard:smokin:

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
That piece belongs in a museum. :) Very nice construction. All we need now is some test results to see what hp it is good for.

Cya O!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Excellent!

That looks like a sexy bit of kit there!

Very reasonable price if you ask me especially if the engagement etc is as easy as is stated!

Good option when considering an uprated kit, against say a Holinger sequential, which are more than three times that price i think??

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Judjing from the looks of it, it does look very similar to the Grex one and I'm pretty sure that can take at least 900hp+ as its used in lots of RH9 cars....

Just a guess though...all depends on the quality of the metal, fusion and workmanship(which all looks top notch from the pic)

:)

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
yours was on a straight bit too!!!! dunno what your excuse is...too much power I reckon for you to handle.....was told you were a show n shine boy.....;)

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Thread

And suddenly a useful thread on GTR gearboxes turns into a discussion about Luke and Tiggers driving (no offence to either).

Can we please keep it on topic, this is the tuning section, not General chat.

Guy

1 - 20 of 26 Posts