GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be as concise as possible with this.

I'm looking to repair/reinforce or replace the Rails along the underside of the GTR (Attachment named Rails for reference). The goal is to have the additional metal tubing reach from the front strut towers to the rear struts.

Now the idea of how I'd like to proceed with this is the follow two attachments named "Replace or Reinforce Method".

My current issue with this is I have no technical information on these rails, thus I am unable to get measurements, dimensions, ect. Now I know I can get that from my own car, it is currently out of town and will be so for a while. So I can only really work with what I got.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. Other thread was removed for some reason, so I'm posting this here this time. Hopefully It'll stick around long enough to get more information.

Attachments

·
Registered
502 Posts
Subscribed! I was thinking to do the same from some time ago....

PS. My thread also disappeared. ...

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea, it was Matty32, he was the one that pointed me twards a car in the sale section (though never did get to see them).

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,208 Posts
I'll be as concise as possible with this.

I'm looking to repair/reinforce or replace the Rails along the underside of the GTR (Attachment named Rails for reference). The goal is to have the additional metal tubing reach from the front strut towers to the rear struts.

Now the idea of how I'd like to proceed with this is the follow two attachments named "Replace or Reinforce Method".

My current issue with this is I have no technical information on these rails, thus I am unable to get measurements, dimensions, ect. Now I know I can get that from my own car, it is currently out of town and will be so for a while. So I can only really work with what I got.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. Other thread was removed for some reason, so I'm posting this here this time. Hopefully It'll stick around long enough to get more information.
Those look like the Beatrush/Laille sill reinforcement bars. I have a set on my car with some pics in my thread.

If you want dimensions Ron at RK or Bob at Zealou5 might be able to help. If you are looking to source them then you'll need an importer (due to length problems with shipping) - we used Newera.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts