GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Can anyone confirm if the following R33 GTR parts will fit on a R34 GTR?

I bought all these R33 GTR parts, not installed yet, and I'm looking at a R34 GTR for sale. Just want to know if they are compatible:

R33 GTR
1) Apexi fuel pump #APX404-A010
2) Tomei poncams type B 260/260 9.15mm #143005
3) Tomei expreme turbo outlets (front and rear) #193052
4) Apexi cam gears
5) Apexi N1 2000 spec adjustable coilovers
6) HKS race stainless steel down pipe
7) HKS 25th anniversary stainless steel cat back exhaust

Hopefully, these parts can be put on a R34 GTR. That'll save me some cash.

Thanks for looking and I appreciate any feedback.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
CAS will be different unless you swap the cam

Coilovers should be ok, as the Nismo stuff is interchangeable (S-Tune) between R34/33. Turbo outlets should be ok.

Exhaust will most likely not fit

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks.

#5 - I thought the coilovers would work as the HKS ones are interchangeable as well.

#3 - On the Tomei turbo outlets, I noticed a different part # for the R34. But, looking at other brands of outlets, the R33 and R34 share the same part#.

#7 - I suppose there is a different pipe design for a R33 versus R34

Question for #2 - how can I make these cams work on the R34?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can anyone confirm that the BCNR33 Apexi #404-A010 fuel pump is compatible for the BNR34?

I couldn't find an Apexi fuel pump part # for the BNR34.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
"#5 - I thought the coilovers would work as the HKS ones are interchangeable as well."

These should go straight on but the spring rates will probably be a little different. I had R33 Teins on my 34 for a little while.

#3 - On the Tomei turbo outlets, I noticed a different part # for the R34. But, looking at other brands of outlets, the R33 and R34 share the same part#.

Probably because the R34 outlets would have a take off on one for the MFD EGT, you'll have to weld a bung on to take the MFD egt probe.

#7 - I suppose there is a different pipe design for a R33 versus R34

Yes, I've heard that with a different decat pipe some might fit, guess it depends on the pipe. I have a stunning R34 HKS Kansai Full Titanium pipe for sale if it doesn't ;)

Question for #2 - how can I make these cams work on the R34?"
Use an R33 or R32 Crank angle sensor and switch the wires around at the plug as the signal is inverted on these to the 34.

Fuel pump should be the same. It's the 32 that's different.

Regards
Nito

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Nito. If thats your R34 in you avatar, its stunning.

Thank you for the clarification. I'm in the middle of collecting parts for my 500whp R33 build and just came across a decent R34.

So, now I'm contemplating selling the R33 for the R34 and doing a R34 500whp build.

How much do you want for the HKS R34 cat back? It is a full cat back correct? New or used?

TIA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts