GTR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec - P reg. 1996

I imported this car with only 4000 miles on it five years ago. It had one owner on Japan who must have had a few Yen to blow because it has a genuine NISMO exhaust (complete with engraved plaque!) and a factory fitted NISMO carbon body kit. I had it looked after by Middlehust for the first year where I had the HKS oil cooler fitted (standard on the UK cars) and the UK spec ECU. Since then it has been regularly serviced and progressivly upgraded by Abbey Motorsport.

Here's what I have had done over the years in order...

(at Middlehurst)
Kenwood Stealth Radio/Cassette/6 x CD Changer./ Cobra Alarm
Middlehust ECU
HKS Oil Cooler
5th gear kit

(at Abbey)
Trust Air Filters.
Free-flow Down pipes.
Greddy Boost Control computer.
CAT removel kit.
HKS Dump Valves.
Double size Trust Alloy Intercooler.

(Ceramic turbos replaced and complete engine overhaul done by Abbey at about 70k, this included)
Re-bore block, new pistons, rings, crank etc.
New Needle Roller Bearing Steel Turbos.
New Abbey Motorsport.NISMO ECU (1.2 bar)
Steel Head Gasket.
New shocks and springs all round.
New clutch and clutchplate

Now runs variable boost up to 1.2 bar (from standard to approx 450-500 BHP.)

Since the rebuild I have done about 15k and I've just had a main service done by Abbey including new pads & disks.

I have loved this car over the last five years. It has been lovingly cared for and is in beautiful condition both mechanically and cosmetically. Whenever I take her out, someone comes up and tells me what a stunning car it is and they're right. Unfortunately a lost job and a crack at starting my own small business means she has to go, to someone very nice I hope... :(

£17,000 ovno

Daytime No. 01277 656200 Home: 01279 730648 or my mobile 07977 076863 or send me an email to [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts