GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. For sale in Ukraine white R34 V spec II.
Pics and additional info avalible for interested clients.
The can milege is around 31k miles.
we can sell in in stock form or as it is now, with N1 engine, HKS 3076 kit, real nismo hood/fenders etc etc etc.

car is in perfect condition. for all the info ask me.

we would sell it for 59999 GBP.

for any questions PM me or call +380950000100. I also have whatsup or viber on this phone number of mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice car what happened to the front splinter ?
What you mean what happened to it? I am not sure what you mean by the front splitter:) give me a pic of what you talkig about. but we have all oem parts if they were taking off.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
I know this isn't very nice to say but....

£60,000... for that........ Sixty.... Thousand.

Sorry to me this car just looks.. unloved/untidy. Best of luck to whoever buys it.

GLWTS
It's a for sale thread, they can ask what they like for it. Sorry, if you're not interested, please don't comment.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know this isn't very nice to say but....

£60,000... for that........ Sixty.... Thousand.

Sorry to me this car just looks.. unloved/untidy. Best of luck to whoever buys it.

GLWTS
The car is clean, no accedent and low mileage and new engine N1. I am not sure if you know the prices for them but this is by far not the largest one. and if the potential client would be interested i can make nice pictures etc. I just posted the pics i had at the time. So please if you are not interested, keep your wrong opinion to yourself.

·
Registered
390 Posts
The car is clean, no accedent and low mileage and new engine N1. I am not sure if you know the prices for them but this is by far not the largest one. and if the potential client would be interested i can make nice pictures etc. I just posted the pics i had at the time. So please if you are not interested, keep your wrong opinion to yourself.
I wasn't questioning the spec. It's got a pretty tasty bit of kit with it. It's more of the fact that the advert with the general presentation of the car gives the impression that you as the owner, haven't really cared for the car. For me, if I was in the market for such a car that'd be a huge red flag.

Also as far as an opinion being wrong - just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it wrong. It's just feedback. Disregard it if you don't agree.

I wish you the very best with the sale, I really do.

All the best for a quick sale! wish I had the money to buy one :(

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Also as far as an opinion being wrong - just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it wrong.
Sorry, but it is wrong. For sale threads are adverts where people can ask whatever price they like and market forces will dictate whether they get it or not. Generally, most people who question prices are not really interested in what is for sale but feel the need to comment on the price. If you don't like Waitrose prices, shop in Morrisons but don't go waving a banner in Waitrose trying to warn others of excessive prices. If you think that a house in an estate agents window is too dear, keep on walking, don't go round and tell the owner they're asking too much. It's the same here :)

When I get 5 minutes, I'll create a thread about posting in FS threads and the required etiquette so I can just point people to it rather than keep repeating myself.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you understand.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Oh dear. You've completely misunderstood what I was originally getting at, it wasn't the price. Whoops.

Either way, I've wished him all the best in the sale. Let's leave it there.

·
Vendor
6,274 Posts
Very poorly advertised my friend..... Your trying to ask top money for a very special car I'm sure but your lack of spec detail and crappy pictures make it look like your selling a tins of beans. Better ad and pics would be get you more interest and possibly a buyer.

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Firstly I'm entitled to my opinion and secondly it's a very poorly worded ad which is a fact.
Wrong! You're not entitled to any opinion on a For Sale thread so stop thread crapping.

The next person to express an unwanted opinion in a sale thread can expect 7 days holiday.

Any problems with that, PM me if you must, but do not post in here complaining. I'll leave it at that for now but I'm going to cull this thread later and get rid of every post that is irrelevant to it.

·
Vendor
6,274 Posts
Wrong! You're not entitled to any opinion on a For Sale thread so stop thread crapping.

The next person to express an unwanted opinion in a sale thread can expect 7 days holiday.

Any problems with that, PM me if you must, but do not post in here complaining. I'll leave it at that for now but I'm going to cull this thread later and get rid of every post that is irrelevant to it.

My bad....Sorry If it offended the seller but I was only trying to give helpful advice.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am not sure if you know the prices for them but this is by far not the largest one.
No complaints about the price, you're absolutely entitled to sell a car for what you feel it's worth (I would prob price my car quite highly as I know it's been looked after).

However, I would like to add that the R34 GTRs which have been priced 60K plus tend to be special editions like the NUR one which is for sale in Germany for 70K. This is a fact, not an opinionated critique or complaint. So in that respect I feel it's hopefully helpful.

And, like I said, a car like this is worth what it's worth to the seller and not a penny less, especially something special like the R34, so very best with your sale. I only wish I could buy it! If I had one I probably wouldn't sell it for any amount.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.