·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to unforseen circumstances, I have to part with the following:

Nissan Skyline GTR R34 V-Spec (UK)
  • May 2000 W registered
  • 15,500 miles
  • Middlehurst Power upgrade to 400BHP (Cams, ECU, Exhaust, Induction)
  • Full Middlehurst Motorsport Service History
  • 18,000 Service just done
  • Car is just about as new
UK Spec Differences

• Le-Mans Specification Nismo Engine/Gearbox/Transfer Box
  • Cooling System
  • Nismo Upgrade to Multi Function Display giving Lap timer, G-Force meter and RS-232 link/software to download telemetry data, aka. MFD-II
  • ’Stealth’ Kenwood 6-CD Sound System
  • 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
  • 3 Year RAC Membership
  • Connolly Leather Interior
  • CAT1 Factory Alarm
  • 200 MPH Speedo
  • UK ECU
I still have the original invoice for the above, cringe - £58,000! Yours for..….… am I mad? ..….… £37,000K!

Apologies to all others who have similar cars – I can think of at least 7 of you! - this does not reflect the current market value of this car – I just need a quick sale! (I’ve got another car to sell too!)

Richard.
07005 382222
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Richie,

No, not (directly) health related if that's what you meant. Thanks for asking, that's very kind of you.

It's Inland Revenue related - combination of 'uncreative' accountants and I haven't been working for the last six months. This being due to being lazy and the saturated IT market.

It's picking up now - well I'm starting work again tomorrow so all will be fine given time but for now I don't 'feel right' having an R34 (and a Porsche 996) when I have other more important things to deal with...

So the toys (which is what they are really) have to go!

As I've already mentioned, the other car is a LHD Porsche Carrera Tiptronic 996 1999 T 41,000 miles with a great number of options - it's a great car in its own right but of course (and I mean this sincerely) not a patch on the enjoyment factor of the Skyline. I only want £36K for that - original price £75K! (I'm the 2nd owner.)

In fact, I might post the details properly on here soon but I'll be advertising the cars in Topmarques asap.

Thanks all for reading this!

Richard.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Richard said:
Richie,

No, not (directly) health related if that's what you meant. Thanks for asking, that's very kind of you.

It's Inland Revenue related - combination of 'uncreative' accountants and I haven't been working for the last six months. This being due to being lazy and the saturated IT market.

It's picking up now - well I'm starting work again tomorrow so all will be fine given time but for now I don't 'feel right' having an R34 (and a Porsche 996) when I have other more important things to deal with...

So the toys (which is what they are really) have to go!

As I've already mentioned, the other car is a LHD Porsche Carrera Tiptronic 996 1999 T 41,000 miles with a great number of options - it's a great car in its own right but of course (and I mean this sincerely) not a patch on the enjoyment factor of the Skyline. I only want £36K for that - original price £75K! (I'm the 2nd owner.)

In fact, I might post the details properly on here soon but I'll be advertising the cars in Topmarques asap.

Thanks all for reading this!

Richard.
That is good to hear it's not health related. Sorry to hear you have to let go of those awesome cars :( , though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Picture

Richard,

Sorry if i got your hopes up by posting !, I was wondering how you produced the picture of your fine car i.e only the car in focus, really draws the eye, don't seem an optical effect or am i wrong

Dave

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No probs Dave!

I used Paint Shop Pro in this case so the instructions refer to that package but it's basically the same procedure for all.

Ok, the steps required are:

1. Select the 'freehand' tool then 'cut around' the car.
  2. From the menu, go to: 'Selections, Invert'
  3. From the menu, go to: 'Image, Blur, Gaussian Blur...'
  4. Select a 'radius' of 10.00
    (This blurs the surrounding area.)
  5. Then finish off by zooming close to the border between the blurred and non-blurred picture
  6. Select the 'Retouch' tool
  7. Get the "Control Palette" in view
  8. Set the 'Retouch mode' = "Soften"
  9. Set the 'Brush Tip' to an appropriate size
  10. Retouch all around the border to provide a smooth, seamless finish.
    [/list=1]
    Hope that's ok!

Richard. :)

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Only because this car deserves a mention, for what it's worth I've seen this car in the flesh a couple of times and I am astounded at the low price it's up for, for it is in perfect condition.

Good car here, don't miss out. If it was blue, I would not hesitate.

Come on guys, a UK car with 400 conversion for £37k!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cem,

Thanks very much for the vote of support. Unfortunately, it is probably too late - the car has packed its bags...

Can't believe it but I will probably be R34-less by this evening - it is a very sad day for me.

Rich. :confused:

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Cheer Up Richard:)

The silver lining to selling your GT-R is you can buy another one when things are sorted out:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts