hi
this is r34 with supra angine swap 2jz
with 88king turbo

anjoooooy

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Thats exactly my first thoughts that came into my mind....

.... WHY??!!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Sacreligious!! But the car looks damn good being the bastard that it is lol, as do the others. Nice. Any specs on it though? Cause that turbo is quite hefty if i do say so myself.

·
Registered
597 Posts
its the middle east and maybe they have to have LHD? and maybe LHD toyotas already exist, so transplanting LHD Supra engine & bits may be easier?

the engine is also 3litre? and whilst i prefer the RB26 for sound, the toyota engine isn't bad and does make big power.

and maybe cos whoever did it could.

PS - i'll still go for an R34 with rb engine though.

·
Registered
292 Posts
whilst i prefer the RB26 for sound, the toyota engine isn't bad and does make big power.

and maybe cos whoever did it could.
I agree with those two. More so the last one cause at some point in time i want to twin turbo an SR20DET and put it into an HCR32 GTS-T, just to say that i can, did & have one. So the 2JZ powered Skyline is maybe just to say he could. But that's one i wouldn't do ever.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes inded
its gtt
V1H and to those who say whay
the 2jz its more handling and can stand our weather
the rb26 its powerfull angine but u allways hear the crank
we call it the rb crank not rb26
and soo expensive
ps:sorry for english mistake

·
Registered
279 Posts
did someone beat out the rear guards?
they look FAT like... GTR FAT!

yes sacreligious, i guess someone wanted payback
for that top secret supra!

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Pointless. Probably used the 2JZ as it allows more space for the relocation of the PS & Brake MC, definitely less heat soak than with and RB (in/ex opposite sides to 2jz). Also looks like the firewall is now made out from tin foil:D (dodgy!)

Looks like and ER34 to me.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Dont know,but why do you put www. stickers on your hood,when they have nothing to do with the cars,i mean GTR.com is a toolcompany and Racing.com is a racing website,that has nothing to do with gtr´s and oman,think the guy cant speak english and can´t understand what it means,and has not idea what internet is.

Just give him a tip,if he puts: emptybrain.com on his hood he is the coolest guy in town.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Well, I saw a standard white saloon car in Riyadh once with "The Lord of Darkness" written in *HUGE* letters on his back window, literally covered it. I was laughing so hard I nearly crashed.

The car with the Veilside front in the background looks a bit low !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts