GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Did you not get one with your GTR?

I got one with my name on it and pictures of me driving one at the Silverstone day.

I think if you did the driving day you got a personalised one but I thought if you didn't you just got a generic one.

Kp

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a R33GTR,The Nissan stand at the motor show were giving them away .!(i got 10,gave 5 away allready)

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
They were giving these away at the MPH show as well...its a good read and spent many days thumbing my way through when I was waiting for mine after my dealer gave me one!

·
Registered
276 Posts
I got the personalised one. Even had my picture driving down past the start grid, I was well chuffed when that came through the door.:cool::cool:

Ally

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Sorry should have been more specific. If you joined as a new R35 GT-R owner with the discounted membership one wasn't sent to you because it would/should have been included in your car when you got it.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
you wouldn't have got one with your membership because, as already stated, for new R35 members you should have got one with your new car. If you didn't get one then someone has pinched it in which case PM me with your membership number, name of HPC and address and I will send you a new one

1 - 12 of 12 Posts