GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys my car is almost done as shown in last post.

I still have the same issue like before although I thought it was fixed.

In map 1 The car won’t rev over 3500rpm on stand still or even when driving, it just builds boost but doesn’t go over 3500rpm

It’s definitely not in valet mode as far as i know as all the other maps 2,3 and 4 work ok.

I still don’t know who has tuned my car

Can anyone help

Thanks

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Hi guys my car is almost done as shown in last post.

I still have the same issue like before although I thought it was fixed.

In map 1 The car won’t rev over 3500rpm on stand still or even when driving, it just builds boost but doesn’t go over 3500rpm

It’s definitely not in valet mode as far as i know as all the other maps 2,3 and 4 work ok.

I still don’t know who has tuned my car

Can anyone help

Thanks
I can’t see your original thread, but do you know what each of the maps is set to? Map 1 on my Ecutec is set for 95RON. But if I put the suspension in Comfort it brings in the Pops & Bangs setting which is pointless and quite undriveable tbh, as it seems to refuse to rev exactly as you describe. Map 8 is valet mode on mine. So my point is that surely you need to know what the tuner set each of the maps to, before you are able to determine whether you have a fault or not? Plus you want to match the Map to your fuel, surely?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can’t see your original thread, but do you know what each of the maps is set to? Map 1 on my Ecutec is set for 95RON. But if I put the suspension in Comfort it brings in the Pops & Bangs setting which is pointless and quite undriveable tbh, as it seems to refuse to rev exactly as you describe. Map 8 is valet mode on mine. So my point is that surely you need to know what the tuner set each of the maps to, before you are able to determine whether you have a fault or not? Plus you want to match the Map to your fuel, surely?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine is also valet mode on map 8, i have no idea what the tuner has set, maybe it’s best i get the car remapped as other have also suggested, thanks

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
I’ve always used litchfiled and never had any complaints, GTR heritage centre might be closer and are also good. Cost - possibly around £6-700 ish perhaps

·
Registered
JM700 MY19 Recaro Widebody
57 Posts
I had a very similar problem when Garage-R in Glasgow wrecked my car. It was tuned via Linney but Matt wouldn't send them any logs to work out what was wrong. Ended up on a trailer to JM Imports. Best thing I ever did! Give JM Imports a shout

Reactions: GtrVermillion

·
Registered
384 Posts
Any of the big ones really just do your research.

Have you been in and out of Map 8 which is valet mode?
Try D/C battery for X amount of time and use another Map

1 - 10 of 10 Posts