GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have quite a collection of stuff from the various Skyline sites around on the internet, but does anyone know if there exists a video or DVD relating to the GTR32's time in Japanese Group A and Australia's V8 touring car races.

I would love to get hold of some footage of these races, the GTR made a lot of people very nervous in the early 90's and it kicked the Holdens' ars*s ;)

Someone mentioned you can still watch GTRs racing on Sky Digital somewhere, but Ill be damned if I can find it.

Thanks as ever....

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Senna

No only Holden, also Ford Sierra...

I've got several video's of the Australian Touring Car series around that time; also footage from Bathurst 24H (broadcast by the predecessor of Eurosport). I'm going to put them on DVD soon.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Harry

It's a matter of time and not forgetting it. I've only got 24 hrs a day unfortunately..:mad:
I'll start to have a look at what I've got. And I'm gonna do that right now.

Andre.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
This is what I've got:
- footage of the German Touring Car Champioship 1991. Includes my previous R32 racer

- the story of the Sierra Cosworth, but who would want that
:p

- Sportschannel (or whatever that was called) footage of the 1991 and 1992 Bathurst 24H race. The 1992 is partly in BW because of a bad video recorder or so, but better something than nothing ;)

- 1991 ATCC

- 1992 ATCC

Who's got other, different footage then ?

Andre.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
somberg said:
...(broadcast by the predecessor of Eurosport)...
Wasn't that ScreenSport?? We used to call it 'Purple and Green Sport' because of the logo colours. Well, I was a lot younger then!:eek:

Ah yes..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts