GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE

GTR RB26DETT STOCK CAMS AND STOCK INJECTORS (440cc ?) These were removed by RB Motorsport when upgrading my car and are in A1 Condition. The Cams are doused in oil and put into a plastic sleeve that the Tomei Upgraded cams came out of and are packaged nicely in the Tomei box too . I am open to any realistic offers. I will throw in the postage on the Injectors but will add some extra £ for the CAMS as they are heavy. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Hi Alan,

How did the spoiler stand up on the run home? stick the cams on the Skyline owners forum as i think the exhaust cam might be an up-grade for the GTS-T lads also pop the injectors on the SX forum as they are an up-grade for the S13's

Cheers

Del

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
scoobster said:
Hi Alan,

How did the spoiler stand up on the run home? stick the cams on the Skyline owners forum as i think the exhaust cam might be an up-grade for the GTS-T lads also pop the injectors on the SX forum as they are an up-grade for the S13's

Cheers

Del
Hey Del,
The spoiler is fine mate , I love it. I have just sold the Injectors and have already put the cams on Skyline owners. Good to hear from you fella and I hope to see or speak to you in the near future.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts