GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would any one with gts, be interested in some gtr style arches, the thought occoured to me when i ordered the gts to gtr body kit recently. give me a call if your up for it .01189011694. or ill see you at billing cheers, gary:cool:

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi al, good to hear from you to day , yep just bought a gts with a gtr body kit , im going to copy the kit and will when finished be able to offer the kits at a much better price than you were told , if you have got mates who desire the same just let me know , what did you think to the idea of the gtr rear arches , sounds cool to me , just need to find a gtr in a breakers yard with good rear flanks. see u soon gazap:cool:

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sure thing j, just pray ive got mine for the w/end , recognise me 6.4" always smiling :D

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Definatley interested in a GTS - GTR bodykit and rear wings. I have GTR wheels on and they stick out a bit.

How much do you reckon, ball park figure of course?

Regards,

Matt

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi matt , i know there are kits which are around the 1200 mark b/park figure 700 . are you at billing :)

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Unfortunatley not, I am in Wales that weekend (no comments about sheep please).

I would definatley be interested in it, just for the rear wings alone. The only problem is the old finances, they are a bit of a mess at the moment so I couldn't guarantee to buy it in the next couple of months. What sort of timescales are you looking at?

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hi , i still sell bmw spoilers from 6 years ago. dont worry ill be just here , i know how frustrating it can be when something narks you about your car . it will be sorted my friend start saving.. sorry your not around at the w.end . still have fun any way. gaza

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
cheers mate.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Gary

How r u???? Me suffering in China.......God knows when I'll be back.....make it Christmas.

Keep me posted on the bodykit!!!!!!!

AL

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,591 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts