GTR Forum banner

GTR Register Swinging party...

3K views 46 replies 27 participants last post by  TREG 
#1 ·
so

You've turned up at the GTR register "swingers" party, and we've all put our keys in a big bowl....

Who's keys would YOU hope to pick out of the mix to spend a little time with their CAR? (not their wife, that would just be weird!!)

;)

Doesn't have to all be about Power, just a bit of what you fancy.

For me it would have to be Nismoman's

Mook

#4 ·
Hmmmm...tricky one...either:

Mark @ Abbey's 34
Nismoman 34
Fuggles 33 - NOT Fiat :chuckle:
Paul Creeds 33 gtst
Jason's 33 gtst

To many to list.....just give me the bowl and everyone bugger off...hahaha

Who would want my keys?

;)

#5 ·
Blimey ... i could go on forever .. so I'll just have to put a small selection !

Jun Lemon
Rocket Rons 33
Marks 34
Claire's car (to see how the supercharger compares to turbo's)
If it were available (this is fantasy land) Project X ... to sample that obscene power.
Jasons or Dougs GTS-T's
Oh, and PS30-SB's 1971 KPGC10

But there really are too many to choose from ... as there are so many fantastic examples out there.

#8 ·
you can't have yours, that fat, smoking, car crash waiting to happen, over there in the corner has just taken your keys out of the bowl... pick again ;)

mook

#11 ·
if the party was here in Japan.....tough decision
hipogtr's GTR
Bean's BNR34
Thrust's carbon R34 GTR
oh and any of Miguel's car

tough choice though

But if i was there in the UK
a specific white 997 GT3 would be nice

I would take a train to that party then so it will be a 100% win situation

#12 ·
R34....would have to be Neilo's, that thing sounds evil.

R33....so many nice ones to chose from....Tim's Top Secret R33, DaveW's Do-Luck, Mick's Jun Lemon, Fuggles, Rocket Ronnies or MattJ's (gotta love the huge single and sequential) :)

R32....Jamesbilluk, your 600bhp monster looks nice, I'll give that a try :)

#13 ·
Well for me it would be a choose of these 3 in order -
1.Lemon
2.Harry`s/Abbeys orange R32
3.Top Secret Drag R2

3 others that i have thought of
Rocket Rons,id just be happy as a passenger.
Neilo`s (scary as hell)and the most awesome GTR i`ve ever been in. I got offered the chance to drive it at Bruntingthorpe last year, and politely said no, as i was suffering from motion sickness at the time (another story).:chuckle:
Nismomans, i had a few passenger laps around Spa a few years ago when Howsie owned it, On full racing slicks, very very quick.

#14 ·
I got offered the chance to drive it at Bruntingthorpe last year
WOW ! Dribble, dribble....I'd be more then happy to gte a ride in it !

Last time I spoke to Neil was at Abbey when the engine was just about to go back in, looked like a monster. Saw the car again about a month ago down there, even on tickover it sounded like satan's personal pimp ride :)

#23 ·
erm, my car needs the diff sorting/upgrading, bigger brakes, new sticky tyres, a remap and the boost controller setting up before it goes back on a track:( Trouble is, I am waiting for the baby to arrive before i get it sorted.

Feel free to ask for a spin if we meet at a track in the summer:)

#27 ·
In no particular order...

Mark's (Abbey) 34.
Tim's Nur.
Ronnie's 33
Uncle Peter's 33

All pretty much the best road/track cars out there. But, for me, it has to be Neilo's R34 GT-R. Very, very quick (trust me) and an awesome track car.

:clap:

#35 ·
Cheers lads glad you like it, deffinatley taken alot of time and money to get her where she is but I do love every minute of it !!

LMFAO Ian bit of luck you put that pic up otherwise I deffinately wouldn't of seen this thread, I had to get Jax my little boy to write this out. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.