GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GTR-Registry.com All R35/R34/R33/R32 Production Details, Build Numbers & a Lot More

Hi,

GTR-Registry.com is a website dedicated to the production information of Nissan Skyline, Nissan GT-R, Nissan Stagea and some other cars. With the production information, I have been able to work out all of the build numbers, options, and a variety of other interesting things. All of this information has been put together in each to search databases and in large tables containing all of the information you could want.

A list of all discoveries by GTR-Registry.com can be found here.

GTR-Registry.com | GTR-Registry.com on Facebook

The first thing you will notice if you have been to the site before, is that the data now loads much much faster.

Owners of GT-Rs are able to add photos and information about your car, and a photo will show up on the VIN table too. Do this by going to GTR-Registry.com/forum, create an account and upload some photos and info.

On the main VIN tables, you will now see a dropdown selection of Pic. Change this to Yes and you will immediately get a list of cars with more photos and information.

I've also put a whole heap of photos and information about JGTC and Super Taikyu N1 race cars, and a registry of R34 GTR Z-Tunes.

Here are some of the findings/other information from the data.

R34 GTR
R34 GTR VIN Table, model code explanations, translations and VINs of Interest (below VIN table)
All R34 Colours/Build numbers
R34 Production
R34 GT-R Specifications (over 150 photos showing differences between the different types)

11,577 is the total number of R34 GTRs

366 M-Spec
285 M-Spec nur (including 1 prototype, and 9 in Silica Breath)
718 V-Spec II nur (including 1 prototype, 119 in Bayside Blue)
1,003 Total number of nur
346 or more Midnight Purple II cars
10 Hong Kong V-Spec delivered R34 GTR
10 Singapore V-Spec delivered R34 GTR
7 New Zealand delivered R34 GTR (5x V-Spec, 2x V-Spec II)
1 Series 2 pre-production vehicle painted QT1 Pearl White
1,855 V-Spec II now individually numbered
Currently there are 38 known V-Spec N1. However there is very likely more in the pre-production numbers.
Colours of all Great Britain delivered R34 GTR V-Spec

Confirmed:
18 V-Spec II N1
198 Midnight Purple III
300 Millennium Jade nur
Colours of all 80 Great Britain delivered cars

Now all of the special models have their own pages linked above. All of these pages contain information specific to that model such as changes, model code identifiers, official brochures etc.

VIN tables for
ER34 25GT, 25GT-T, GT-V
ENR34 25GT4, 25GTX-4
HR34 20GT

R33 GTR
R33 GTR VIN Table, model code explanations, translations and VINs of Interest (below VIN table)
All R33 Colours/Build numbers
All R33 Production

16,674 R33 GTR built

Currently there are 55 known V-Spec N1 (Series 1). However there is possibly more in the pre-production numbers.
21 V-Spec N1 (Series 2)
10 V-Spec N1 (Series 3)
For a total of at least 86 R33 V-Spec N1s
86 GTR LM
102 V-Spec LM
For a total of 188 R33 GTR LM
416 R33 GTR Autech Version 40th Anniversary (4 door sedan - only 1 built in KN6 dark grey pearl)
5 White/Black police cars
3 Prototype V-Spec sent to Great Britain shortly before Great Britain cars were built.
Colours of all Great Britain delivered R33 GTR V-Spec

400R Register
Nismo GTR LM

ECR33 GTS25t, GTS25/S
ENR33 GTS-4
ER33 GTS25, GTS25t/G
HR33 GTS

R32 GTR
R32 GTR VIN Table, model code explanations, translations and VINs of Interest (below VIN table)
All R32 Colours/Build numbers
R32 GTR Production

43,937 R32 GTR
118 GTR N1
64 V-Spec N1
63 V-Spec II N1
For a total of 245 R32 GTR N1
1,396 V-Spec
1,306 V-Spec II
14 White/Black police cars
Colours of all Australian delivered R32 GTR
GT-R Nismo

HCR32 Series 1 GTST, GTS
HCR32 Series2 GTST, GTS
HNR32 GTS-4, Skyline26
ECR32 GTS25S, GTS25XG
ER32 GTS25/X
HR32 GTS, GTE
FR32 GXI

R35 GT-R
Main thread

Other Cars
Production information available on
Nissan Stagea C34 WGNC34 | WGC34 | WHC34 | Build Numbers | Production Dates | 260RS
Nissan Stagea M35 M35 | HM35 | NM35 | PM35 | PNM35 | Build Numbers | Production Dates
Nissan Pulsar JN15 | JN15 VZ-R N1 | RNN14 GTI-R
Nissan Skyline R31 GTS-R | GTS Autech | GTS Nismo
Nissan 200SX (Silvia) S15 Australian delivered
Nissan Figaro
Lexus LFA
Subaru WRX STi 22B | GC8
More coming when I get more spare time.

Information on Nissan FAST
Lots more on the Everything Else page

The main update thread will be located on gtr.co.uk and on the GTR-Registry.com Facebook group.

This project has taken a significant amount of time and effort (and a fair bit of my money), and quite a few people have helped along the way.

Other Major Contributors:
Steve (database, website)
Brendon (database, website)
Cam (model code explanations, huge amount of other useful info and contributions)
Kristian @ Iron Chef imports (translations, huge amount of other useful info and contributions)
Assured IT for the hosting

Plus many many more minor contributions from many people in the community.

Regards,

Mark

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,189 Posts
I think that the translation regarding fog lights is wrong. I will bet that fog lights actually means projector lights.

Very interesting information. Explains why you see so many gun metal R32s - they make up nearly 50% of production!

·
Premium Member
3,797 Posts
I'm not sure about your designation of most of the R32's as "cold weather pack"

Mine is a KBNR32RXFSLTZG series 1. It had heated mirrors which I haven't seen on many other R32's. I believe the cold weather pack was heated mirrors and a plastic/foam battery insulation jacket.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think that the translation regarding fog lights is wrong. I will bet that fog lights actually means projector lights.

Very interesting information. Explains why you see so many gun metal R32s - they make up nearly 50% of production!
Hi Cris,

Thanks, that is a better term. Updated everywhere across site.

Also
In R34 GTR VIN table; changed V-Spec to V-Spec N1 thanks to the information provided by Sean Morris about his BNR34-000092 Ex-Altia Super Taikyu race car. Actually I always wondered if this was an N1 as it has a very interesting model code - GGJPRWYR34ZDA-BNBD. This is the only car with - for 14th digit that isn't --L-- or --1--. Thanks very much to Sean for providing these extremely useful information

In R34 GTR VIN table; removed Super Taikyu N1 option and reverted back to V-Spec N1. Adjusted the count to 39 known V-Spec N1.

Added Z-Tune #14. Thanks to Raj MrFijiGold for the photos and info.

Z-Tune registry

6 cars + 1 prototype + 2 with unknown numbers (uk, midnight purple).

2x R34 GTR added by readers to Registry now updated in VIN table.
2x R32 GTR added by readers to Registry now updated in VIN table.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Feature Car of the Week: Itchigo from Norway's mint condition QM1 White R34 GTR is this week's Feature Car of the Week.

Updated R34 GTR Colours page to show 39 known V-Spec N1s. Number of Unknown R34 GTR cars reducded from 22 to 21.

2x R34 GTR added by readers to Registry now updated in VIN table.
2x R33 GTR added by readers to Registry now updated in VIN table.
1x R32 GTR added by readers to Registry now updated in VIN table.

·
Registered
93 Posts
That is an awesome website thanks!

Mine is a S1 V-Spec with Hard Paint, Rear Wiper and No Audio?

What does the last one mean?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cheers.

We're not 100% sure but we're pretty sure it has to do with the dress up packages offered. All of this information is coming from R34s btw.

I've obtained a copy of the series 1 r34 gtr dress up package, and a scan of the series 2 dress up package.

There are multiple stereo options. We think if these are purchased, the stereo code shows up as No Audio (or audioless, depending on the interpretation of the translation) so the car is built without the headunit on the production line and then the optional stereos are added in later.

I've looked through a lot of auction results (like hundreds) for these cars, and then they show up they never have a standard stereo...

There's a bunch of other stuff offered that personally I'd never even heard of or seen before in the dressup package. Like some silly looking large Skyline GTR stickers in front of the back wheels, and gold GTR and Nissan badges!

I'm working on a big update to incorporate all of these changes/options but like usual I get 1 idea and then I want to add something else and then it balloons in to a massive project that takes quite a while and needs lots of research, haha.

Here's a preview of series 1 r34 gtr stereo offerings.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Great site chap! Found my car on it too. My car I'd a r33 s1 vspec. Listed built with rear wiper and passanger airbag. Are we sure this is correct as mine has the rear wiper but doesn't look like it has a passanger airbag.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Cheers.

We're not 100% sure but we're pretty sure it has to do with the dress up packages offered. All of this information is coming from R34s btw.

I've obtained a copy of the series 1 r34 gtr dress up package, and a scan of the series 2 dress up package.

There are multiple stereo options. We think if these are purchased, the stereo code shows up as No Audio (or audioless, depending on the interpretation of the translation) so the car is built without the headunit on the production line and then the optional stereos are added in later.

I've looked through a lot of auction results (like hundreds) for these cars, and then they show up they never have a standard stereo...

There's a bunch of other stuff offered that personally I'd never even heard of or seen before in the dressup package. Like some silly looking large Skyline GTR stickers in front of the back wheels, and gold GTR and Nissan badges!

I'm working on a big update to incorporate all of these changes/options but like usual I get 1 idea and then I want to add something else and then it balloons in to a massive project that takes quite a while and needs lots of research, haha.

Here's a preview of series 1 r34 gtr stereo offerings.

There was an intercooler spray option too. I've got a paper pamphlet thing at home somewhere, I'll dig it out and see what else it's got on it

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There was an intercooler spray option too. I've got a paper pamphlet thing at home somewhere, I'll dig it out and see what else it's got on it
Yeah a whole bunch of interesting stuff. Do you have the R33 one(s)? I've got scans of the R34 ones and I'll get around to putting them up sometime soonish.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Many thanks for this information, I got the below for mine :

S3 GTR with a Rear Wiper, S3 Front Bar Lip, No Audio and a Passenger Airbag

Looks like it was only 1 of 117 cars in this exact spec - does that make it rare :chuckle:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts