GTR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
QUOTE:
"We're not 100% sure but we're pretty sure it has to do with the dress up packages offered. All of this information is coming from R34s btw.

I've obtained a copy of the series 1 r34 gtr dress up package, and a scan of the series 2 dress up package.

There are multiple stereo options. We think if these are purchased, the stereo code shows up as No Audio (or audioless, depending on the interpretation of the translation) so the car is built without the headunit on the production line and then the optional stereos are added in later.

I've looked through a lot of auction results (like hundreds) for these cars, and then they show up they never have a standard stereo...

There's a bunch of other stuff offered that personally I'd never even heard of or seen before in the dressup package. Like some silly looking large Skyline GTR stickers in front of the back wheels, and gold GTR and Nissan badges!"

-----------------------

I remember seeing this and thinking who would get gold badges! Low and behold my car had them, they are a bit more subtle than how they look in the brochure (a lot of people don't notice them until I point them out). I didn't notice them until I had the car but think they kind of actually work with the black! I can also grab a pic of the gold Nissan logo if that helps.

A great site, thanks for the work!

Attachments

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
IMPORTANT WEBSITE UPDATE: GTR-Registry.com has recently moved to new hosting courtesy of Justin from NismoR34GTR and Assured I.T. What this means is that now the VIN tables will load MUCH faster than with the previous hosting. Massive thank you to Justin who has spent a lot of his time and resources to help improve the site which everyone who uses the website will be able to notice.

SUGGESTIONS & FEEDBACK: If you have any suggestions or feedback for the site (excluding fixing the header design - working on that) then please let me know. If you have any suggesions for cars you'd like to see on the site then let me know.
Cheers, Mark

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
QUOTE:
"We're not 100% sure but we're pretty sure it has to do with the dress up packages offered. All of this information is coming from R34s btw.

I've obtained a copy of the series 1 r34 gtr dress up package, and a scan of the series 2 dress up package.

There are multiple stereo options. We think if these are purchased, the stereo code shows up as No Audio (or audioless, depending on the interpretation of the translation) so the car is built without the headunit on the production line and then the optional stereos are added in later.

I've looked through a lot of auction results (like hundreds) for these cars, and then they show up they never have a standard stereo...

There's a bunch of other stuff offered that personally I'd never even heard of or seen before in the dressup package. Like some silly looking large Skyline GTR stickers in front of the back wheels, and gold GTR and Nissan badges!"

-----------------------

I remember seeing this and thinking who would get gold badges! Low and behold my car had them, they are a bit more subtle than how they look in the brochure (a lot of people don't notice them until I point them out). I didn't notice them until I had the car but think they kind of actually work with the black! I can also grab a pic of the gold Nissan logo if that helps.

A great site, thanks for the work!

to complete the set, there is a gold GTR petrol filler cap too!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi there,

I'm in process of hopefully buying BNR34-404111 and I saw you had the auction photos from when it was last sold in October 2016.

Do you have the auction inspection sheet by any chance and do you know the km then so I can verify it please?

Many thanks,
Bryn.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Hi,

We've added a Nismo portal which contains information on 18 different Nismo RB26DETT engines! This portal contains links to all of our Nismo content, which is 66 pages in total.

I've also been working hard to add more content throughout the rest of the website, so please take a look some time.

Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anybody heard about the REINIK/NISMO "Red pen block"? It suppose to be the strenghtened block for Group A Racing, unfortunately I was not able to find any more details...

41 - 60 of 60 Posts