GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

GTR-Registry.com is a website containing the production numbers of all Nissan Skylines R32/R33/R34, R35 GT-R and some other cars.

From the production data, build numbers of each variety and colour and tabled, and factory options are listed. All of the data is located in easy to search databases so all numbers can be cross referenced. The website has produced nearly all of the accepted build numbers for GT-Rs.

Most pages have information about the changes for each type of GT-R.

If you want to add an image next to your car in the VIN table, please create a thread in the Registry forum and upload some photos along with the VIN.

I have a Facebook page, mostly detailing website updates, news from the GT-R world and interesting GT-R sales and auctions.

I have spent more than 1000 hours collating the information on this website and most pages are available in Japanese as well.

All feedback is welcome, thanks.

Regards,

Mark

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks to Per Pettersson I have identified 20 Spec V that have been added to the Europe, United Kingdom, Russia, Other RHD markets VIN table. 19 of these went to mainland Europe. Just 1 went to United Kingdom! 7 of the 20 are painted in Opal Black.

·
Premium Member
5,788 Posts
Forgive my flippancy, Why do I need this? As i know my VIN... thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
I know who owns the UK spec V R35..

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Forgive my flippancy, Why do I need this? As i know my VIN... thanks.
Hi,
Well there is a registry section where you can put photos of your car and it will link right to the main VIN table. For example in the R34 GTR section:
Next you might find it interesting to know how many of x were produced like the one you own. It also lists the options (noted in the model code) and we've had some people discover options that were previously fitted and now removed. They've since sought out those items to return them the way they came from factory.

Once a list of all of the VIN is obtained, then it's possible to get the build numbers of all of the different types. In terms of older GTRs, nearly all build numbers that have been floating around from Japan for a very long time are incorrect.

For example, Wikipedia and the Nissan GT-R Supercar: Born to Race book list the build numbers for R34 GTR include:
V·Spec II = 5,512
V·Spec II Nür = 750
M·Spec = 228
M·Spec Nür = 250
Nür = 1000
Total = 12,175

When in reality they are
V·Spec II = 1,857
V·Spec II Nür = 718
M·Spec = 366
M·Spec Nür = 285
Nür = 1003
Total = 11,577

The same thing was discovered for R32 and R33 too.

I've had at least 5 owners discover their R33 V-Spec wasn't a V-Spec after all. It just had a sticker and they paid a premium since they thought they were getting a V-Spec. This has helped potential owners make sure they are buying the right spec car.

Also just like it's mentioned above, there is only 1 UK RHD SpecV. Knowing this could increase the value as it's a 1 of 1 car. If there was 10 then the value may change.

cheers

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey, feel free to PM me the VIN and I'll cross check Nissan's data for you if you like.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was able to get some new data so now I have the country codes up to end MY15 (previously it stopped 2013-04). I've completely reworked the entire Europe/UK page from scratch and redone the build charts. Hopefully now it's easier to find the info you might be after now.

I've added in a bunch of MY16 and MY17 data however this doesn't cover much of UK, it is almost all LHD cars.

GTR-Registry.com - EN-R35-Europe

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Updated 2,621 new records for Europe/UK/Russia/SE Asia/South Africa, Japan, USA/Canada, Middle East, Taiwan and the first GT-Rs to be delivered to India.

UK/Cyprus/Ireland 335 new records including 12 new Nismo and 2 new Track.
Europe LHD 553 new records including 16 new Nismo and 26 new Track.

GTR-Registry.com now has records of:
233 MY17 Nismo and 807 Nismo Total
107 MY17 Track and 577 Track Total

·
Registered
1 Posts
PURE RALLY

We have now hosted over 30 rallies worldwide! Take a look at our recent testimonial from one of our customers, Kevin.
“I haven’t attended other rallies before but I thoroughly enjoyed the two I have attended with Pure Rally. The rallies are well organised, value for money and great fun as they get everyone in involved. It was great to meet new people and the WhatsApp group we had is still going a year from the first rally I attended. I would say to anyone looking at attending a rally to definitely give it ago. I will forward to attending yet another rally again next year.”
For more information visit our website purerally.co.uk

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Quite a few changes since last update.

Redesigned the site to make it look a bit better and more user friendly. The majority of the site is now in Japanese as well.

Also added 203 new cars to the UK/Europe table and this also includes the first MY18 R35 on the website.

Another 250 R35s were also added to other regions.

Updated OP too.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Not so much now, 404.
This has been posted on Facebook....

GTR-Registry.com
September 25 at 3:55 AM ·
Dear readers,

Unfortunately the forum software we are using (vBulletin 5) suffered a major exploit yesterday which is affecting all installations of vb5 across the internet, including us. This means we have had to remove access to our website gtr-registry.com until we can resolve the issues. There is no current time frame for this to be resolved.

You can read more about this exploit here: https://www.zdnet.com/…/anonymous-researcher-drops-vbullet…/

We will be continuing our regular FaceBook updates. Any questions or issues please let me know!

Regards,

Mark & the GTR-Registry.com team
HTH!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts