GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just forwarding on what was sent to me. You know you wont be able to get one in the UK for over a year and I think 60K will probably be a minimum.

Nissan will have to release some official info shortly which will put a end to all the speculation.

·
6,817 Posts
Prestige M. will confirme any thing that keeps you browsing on their site . . . .:chuckle:

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Extrapolating backwards, that might give us a price of between 8 and 9 million over here in Japan, then.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
If the Japanese article is supposed to support that announcement, there is something very wrong with the "confirmed" part. :rolleyes:

Cya O!

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
I could have my arm twisted over one...

even though it goes against everything I have ever said about life and cars...

·
Registered
947 Posts

i want one , probley ,releas date for a left hand drive is 6/2008 ,dino ,dcd , do you know if you can place orders in japan , for the gtr , and if theye can order lefthand drive,aswell ?

·
6,817 Posts
i want one , probley ,releas date for a left hand drive is 6/2008 ,dino ,dcd , do you know if you can place orders in japan , for the gtr , and if theye can order lefthand drive,aswell ?
Orders placements are not possible now, neither can you oder in japan a car with the steering on EU-US side . . . some garages of course hold a list of hardcore customers, who absolutly want to be the first to get one from there . . .

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Don't believe any of that before Carlos Ghosn with his own words with the press release how much the new GTR will cost

·
Registered
771 Posts
my pure guesses to add to the speculation.

3.8 litre twin turbo V6,
No centre diff,
dsg type clutch/gearbox,
no manual box,
variable vane turbos.
6000rpm red-line
Self-levelling active suspension with adjustable ride heights, damping forces.

deliveries very late 2007 in japan, early/mid 2008 elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
^^ This engine will be more torque then our fellow I6 RBs but only 6000 rpm redline?? Sounds a bit boring if you ask me, I like when it revs a bit. The VQ for the new Z is 7500 rpm redline isn it? I like the power band to be wide as it is torquie (low down). I'd would llike to see this new GTR keep it's redline at 7500 rpm. My dream power curve would be something like 420 lb ft from 2000 - 5500 rpm and 470 hp from 6800 - 7750 rpm and fuelt shutt off 8100 rpm. Would love to see something like this on the new GTR :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
New GTR

As mentioned above, we will have to wait until the 'official' statement is released by Mr. Ghosn.

If it finally looks anything like the pics here, it will be worth waiting for.

Just away to call my building society to see about remortgaging my house.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts