GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just had a new batch of our Whifbitz R35 GTR uprated intercoolers arrive and I need a car to test fit them to make sure the fitment is absolutely spot on before I can start selling them.
I know the intercoolers themselves work 100% ok, they've performed very well in testing, this is just to test fit.

For your trouble you we wont charge you any labour to fit the intercooler which is normally a days labour, so you will be getting a good deal on it.
The car must have an intake kit fitted along with Cobb or Ecutek as the crossflow intercooler needs to have the air flow meters swapped around. If you haven't got these on your car we can do that as well if needed of course.

This would have to be fitted at our new South Wales branch near Chepstow.

If anyone is interested just give me a shout.

Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What sort of difference will the intercooler make on a 4.25 car. Im literally 5 miles from you
Well you are limited to what power you can make by the turbos at this stage but as the intercooler is more efficient it will allow you to run the power more of the time.

And yes you are just down the road, we do pretty much everything on the GTR's in case you need anything at all.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I was the chap with the GT-R that was going to be the 'test-car' unfortunately next week I'm heading out of the UK next week for 2 weeks therefore I'm now unable to accommodate and fill this open offer.

Paul kindly offered me dropping the car off over the weekend but I'm signed on for track time at Silverstone this Sunday with the PH Sunday service.

Rather than me mess him around further is there anyone else who would fill this position for the forthcoming week as I feel bad for costing them a week in sourcing a car for the test fit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts