GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

My car looks like the n/s front is lower than the other corners. What could cause this? what is the "proper" ride height for an R33 GTR V-Spec??

thanks for any info

jon

PS. mods, sorry this is in the wrong place. I put this in the suspecsion forum, but noone ever looks there. If it could stay up for a short while, i'd be appreciateive.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
slippyr4 said:
Hi All,

My car looks like the n/s front is lower than the other corners. What could cause this?
Me, Guy or Henry hiding where the airfilters are !!!! :D

Knackered shocks and springs I would guess, although the spring would affect the height more than the shock I would assume. Maybe the spring cup is bent a tad on one of the struts, although I dont know if this is possible, have you had a look at it with the wheel off to check if all is well visually??

James.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
This my sound silly but are you sure the car is parked on a level smooth peace of tarmac, if so get your tape measure out and measure the distance from the top of the rim (not the tyre) to the start of the arch above, then do so the same with the opposite wheel, then when your finished turn the car around and do the same again on both wheels. granted its a lot of fannying around but will (hopefully) confirm if there is a difference and give you an idea of how much :cool: hope this helps:)

Paul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts