GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
ok guys i thought it was about time i sorted a meeting out and rather than make it solely GTR's i thought involving the Evo and RS boys would make it more interesting

Date has been set for the 4th of may from 9 - 12

The general idea is just turn up - drink lots of tea/coffee and talk cars

Should be good fun

Wehave started a Facebook event if you want to add your name both here and on there

https://www.facebook.com/events/457039994423216/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular&source=1

Paul

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
surprised to not see any names down on here yet but i guess its a little early for some to commit

theres 30 plus confirmed attendees on the Facebook group both RS's and GTR's so should be a great meeting

tea and coffee will be aplenty as well as dad banging out the sausage cobs from the bbq

·
Premium Member
3,001 Posts
Paul, this clashes with the Grand GTROC European Tour that leaves on the 3rd May.

Sorry mate but cannot make this one:bawling:

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Mates of been up for coming along but I'm doing the goodwood run with a load of pals. If it changes I'll makes sure to get along to this ; )

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mates of been up for coming along but I'm doing the goodwood run with a load of pals. If it changes I'll makes sure to get along to this ; )
saucy we're going to change it to the 18th so it doesn't clash with the euro tour

·
Registered
808 Posts
I'm home on the 18th so I'm up for it. Any other teessiders or people from surround areas up for a trip down ?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
The first date I'm in Germany at the Nurburg, the new date I'm working in Florida.

It's okay Paul if you don't want me there just say :clap:

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm home on the 18th so I'm up for it. Any other teessiders or people from surround areas up for a trip down ?
you'll be made very welcome i will guarantee it

theres at least 40 cars coming via the Facebook group so bound to be others from your way

Yes please,,
Goldie. :clap::clap::clap:
nice one stu you just want a propa fackin cap a tea doncha geeza lol

The first date I'm in Germany at the Nurburg, the new date I'm working in Florida.

It's okay Paul if you don't want me there just say :clap:

damn my evil plan has been rumbled :D

reiss said you called earlier i'll look forward to whatever your planning :squintdan

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Good news on the date change. I stand a chance of making this now :)

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice one lads it will be great to see you all

they're might be another date change yet - speedy will kill me !!

of those already going would you still be able to make the 25th ?

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
25th would actually be better for me as i'm 95% sure ill be in Notts that weekend as its my mother in law's birthday (YAY!)

·
Premium Member
3,001 Posts
Paul, we have an official GTROC Silverstone GP track day on the 25th May with most staying the night before.

This must be a nightmare for you to organise.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Im away on the 25th :(

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.