GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering Porsche,Ferrari,Lambo all have there own showroom is there any GTR showrooms anywere? if not i advise Nissan to create one:)

·
Premium Member
13,345 Posts
Middlehurst in St Helens is the closest you'll get to it. They're also the original dealers for the UK R33 and R34 cars so have the heritage.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Middlehurst in St Helens is the closest you'll get to it. They're also the original dealers for the UK R33 and R34 cars so have the heritage.
So is that a GTR showroom or Nissan? I mean in Bolton there is a massive showroom that says in massive letters 'Porsche' is there any showrooms about that sell just GTR's an on the building in massive letters says 'GTR'??

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
So is that a GTR showroom or Nissan? I mean in Bolton there is a massive showroom that says in massive letters 'Porsche' is there any showrooms about that sell just GTR's an on the building in massive letters says 'GTR'??
Porsche is a manufacturer, the equivalent would be NISSAN, loads of them about!

·
Administrator
31,357 Posts
Nissan have special dealers called NHPC's which will sell the GTR with other models. They aren't profitable to have dedicated showrooms.

·
Registered
117 Posts
At Middlehurst like all Nissan high performance centres we have standard Nissan vehicles and a section for the gtr. We have a showroom vehicle and a demonstrator plus any used stock. Give us a ring or drop us a email for anymore information.

01744 26681 [email protected]

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
At Middlehurst like all Nissan high performance centres we have standard Nissan vehicles and a section for the gtr. We have a showroom vehicle and a demonstrator plus any used stock. Give us a ring or drop us a email for anymore information.

01744 26681 [email protected]
I've been there that was were i sat in my 1st R35 very special day in my life they even let me take home a giant gtr poster for my room such great staff there:)

·
Registered
522 Posts
Wouldn't that be like Porsche having a seperate showroom for the 911?
Its a Nissan so you will find them at Nissan dealers!!

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
There is a NISMO showroom now it's rebranded at Nissan London West.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I actually think a GTR only centre would be a good idea, something like a "Nismo centre" , hold driver training/demo days etc.. have a display of all the GTR's past and present. Having staff there that only deal with GTR's.

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
Of course it would seem like a good idea to people untill they actually think about it.

firstly if the idea was sound you would need quite a few dotted around the uk to stop people starting a "wheres my local gtr showroom thread"

And who is going to pay fot them - thet certainly wont sell enough gtrs to make them profitable.

finally if you want to see a display of past and present come to a club meet.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Cant think of a single car showroom ever in my memory,
But i am knocking on a bit,
R8 in a Audi showroom
911 turbo, in standard porkie showroom.
and any lambo in any Lambo showroom.
Even Ferrari any car in any showroom.

Think you need to be looking at spending a bit more money than 83k on it be in a special place.

500K upwards gets you special treatment.

Goldie

·
Registered
522 Posts
I seem to remember there was a McLaren showroom in london for the F1 back in the day. Only the F1 was sold there but at the time it was the only road car they made!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts