GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
great driving. looks like he's got spec-v wheels but it's not a spec-v which makes it all the more impressive. i wonder as it has spec-v wheels does it also have part of the nismo performance pack?

oh, and check out the fuel gauge at the beginning and the end... just click 28 secs then click 7.45 secs and back and forth... that's just in 7+ mins...

·
Registered
872 Posts
I assume all manufacturers timed laps start at one spot and end slightly earlier. I know tourist laps are Bridge to Gantry but had assumed proper laps were the full distance but clock stopped 50m before start point.....

Also, having spent sometime learning turn-in points and apexs for the Nordschleife, it looks like I've go to unlearn them! Either that or I can show Suzuki-san how to save a couple of seconds .................

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,033 Posts
As I said on the other thread, the different start/finish points are used because the track entry is on the right at the end of T13, so there's no speeding past the pits.

Suzuki-San is using a racing line at places like Bergwerk, etc. You'll see it used during the 24 footage. In places though, his line does look awful.

Add a few seconds for T13 and deduct 25 for GTB section and it 7:05ish BTG lap. None too shabby.

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
What I can deduce from that is that there are some very pretty coloured lights around the 7000rpm mark !! Sure that wasnt you driving Moley ??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts