GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been working in Singapore quite a lot since ordering and see them everyday. I'm now working in Vietnam for a while, now I dont know if anyone has been to Vietnam before(you may have seen the Top Gear episode though) but its total and utter moped chaos here. Anyway I could'nt beleive it when I saw a white GTR this afternoon. This poor car is going to spend a lot of time in a body shop, certainly a brave owner.

Anyone else spotted the GTR in the most unlikely of places?

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Where in Vietnam?

One of my fav places in the world...when i went in 2002. Hoping it hasn't gone like Bangkok
Great people, great food, great times.

I wrote off a moped there without a scratch to me (someone looking over me!) as a dumper truck didn't like me on the road!

I'd love to go back. I did most of the journey on those overnight 'suicide' buses. Would love to go back and do it by train.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Not exactly an odd place to see one, but I saw one yesterday while out in Dubai. I was just pleased to see another and it was identical to mine :cool:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Never saw one out in the open road till I picked up mine on Friday. Now I have seen 3 in 2 days, how odd is that. LOL. Saw ScottyB I think in Stirling yesterday.

·
Premium Member
7,640 Posts
. Saw ScottyB I think in Stirling yesterday.
You'll never see ScottyB.

You'll hear what sounds like an F16 flying past, look up to the heavens, and whoosh, he's gone....

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
saw a grey one parked in one of the car parks at the Gyle in Edinburgh today

1 - 7 of 7 Posts