GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As upgrade for rb20det. Think fitment is the same on 32 and 33 but if you know different please let me know.

Cheers

·
Registered
704 Posts
Same on R33 & R34 - I have an R34 pump with the hose, filter etc. but minus the little plastic hose adaptor off the bottom - if your pump has one of those adaptors, you will be able to swap it over (I used my adaptor to fit an uprated pump - most 3rd party replacement pumps come without it).

Post a pic of yours & I should be able to tell you quite easily.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't actually seen mine yet! Just collecting parts at the moment. The reason i thought the 32 and 33 were interchangeable was just through searching for uprated ones on ebay etc which would seem to imply they were the same.

I'll see what i can find out and get back to you. What would you be after for it should it fit?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looking at all the listings i can find it seems only 32 and 33 are interchangeable. The pic on this listing for 33 gtst and would 34gtt would seem to confirm the 34 is totally different.

Cheers anyway

·
Registered
704 Posts
That shows the 33 & 34 are the same, but the 32 is different.
The pump bit is the same, though - you would just have to keep the filter off the R32 pump and attach it to the 34 pump.
Might also need to swap the plugs at the end of the balck and red wires if yours are a different shape.
Yours for £40. + postage.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kornmonkey said:
That shows the 33 & 34 are the same, but the 32 is different.
The pump bit is the same, though - you would just have to keep the filter off the R32 pump and attach it to the 34 pump.
Might also need to swap the plugs at the end of the balck and red wires if yours are a different shape.
Yours for £40. + postage.
You're right, im an idiot! :) Just by looking at the pics they seemed to differ. I have been told today a mate of a mate may have one local but if not i'll be in touch next week.

Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts