GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bayside blue R34 stolen from Telford, Shropshire plate is JJ1646 has bronze nismo lmgt4 alloys full nismo kit was last seen between 9-10am this morning.

Was in talks with a lad coming to view it from York about buying it.

Please share and keep an eye out!!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Sorry to hear, you obviously been intouch with the police

get on other forums.

Most importantly FAcebook... Spread the word like a wild fire.

Even a reward would get everyones attention

All the Best.

P.s Put up recent pics aswell on here and Other places. Facebook really does go the extra mile, so get on there

·
Registered
327 Posts
My bayside blue R34 stolen from Telford, Shropshire plate is JJ1646 has bronze nismo lmgt4 alloys full nismo kit was last seen between 9-10am this morning.

Was in talks with a lad coming to view it from York about buying it.

Please share and keep an eye out!!
Sorry to hear about this, i hope its recovered very quickly. Did you share your address with this potential viewer by any chance, cannot be a coincidence if so.....

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi guys, no news on any sightings. Full discriptions and CCTV footage matches the people who viewed it. In the hands of the police now, really miss it that much i think i may buy another R34 if insurance pays out what im owed.

Thanks for the shares and keeping an eye out.

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Out of curiousity, the car wasnt advertised for sale here on this board was it? I remember the OP posting about wanting a 34GTR so he can't have had the car for long.. Rotten luck in any event. Sorry.. :(

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.