GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
R35 Section manager
11,052 Posts
Out of curiousity, the car wasnt advertised for sale here on this board was it? I remember the OP posting about wanting a 34GTR so he can't have had the car for long.. Rotten luck in any event. Sorry.. :(

Was thinking the same thing, shame he didnt try to sell it through here

·
Registered
328 Posts
I think its always a good idea to try to sell through the forum before other mediums, , I've sold 2 R35s on here and feel a lot safer when it's a forum member with a verifiable history.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Horrendous news! I agree, meet somewhere public. Can't be too careful these days. Hear a lot of people getting cars stolen during the day, house front doors open and keys sitting handy, off they go. 'Opportunists' they are. Hope this gets sorted out tho

Reactions: hanly

·
Registered
80 Posts
The guys that steal there cars are not chancers they are planned and normally quite clever (Annoyingly)
They know when your in, when your out and when they have the biggest window to rob your car and not have it reported for a few hours.

i was talking to an ex copper the other day about it.

personaly if you have the V5 id be checking them engines on E-bay... far to many on there to be from legit cars. esp with the value of GTR's at the moment!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Massive shame, and wish i never put it up for sale was 50/50 anyway but since its been gone i really regret it and just want it back. Cant find a nice spec blue R34 vspecII for sale here or in Japan :( so gutted. The two iv seen i was tempted by for a good price now in the hands of a trader for a lot more than they paid.

If anyone may be thinking of selling there R34 or high spec R32 let me know.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Massive shame, and wish i never put it up for sale was 50/50 anyway but since its been gone i really regret it and just want it back. Cant find a nice spec blue R34 vspecII for sale here or in Japan :( so gutted. The two iv seen i was tempted by for a good price now in the hands of a trader for a lot more than they paid.

If anyone may be thinking of selling there R34 or high spec R32 let me know.
Glad it hasn't put you off, onward and upward! Good luck in your search mate, the right one will come up

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
.............. i think i may buy another R34 if insurance pays out what im owed.
I echo all the other sentiments - these thieves are despicable.

If it's not inconvenient, kindly keep the Forum appraised of how well your insurance company handles the matter.

·
Super Moderator
15,847 Posts
Is there a full spec or any rare and unusual bits we can keep an eye out for chap.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Well so far insurance have been pretty poor, still not been given a price and are dragging it out. All i know though is i will be getting paid just dont no what yet.

Items fitted

Greddy boost controller LED new style
Nismo NE1 exhaust
Nismo LMGT4 alloys in bronze
HKS super springs

Then v-specII extras and very clean interior. So annoyed with myself and gutted looking everywhere to find another blue V-specII and just know its not going to happen :(

·
Super Moderator
15,847 Posts
Was the engine standard red covers? Any ECU mods?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Standard red covers no paint peel but the back or the coil pack cover had been cut off make easy access to remove. Standard strut brace and apexi filters. The carbon bonnet on the inside had a join line for the carbon on the left hand side which had some lacquer bubbling.

Standard ECU

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Well still waiting, called Monday last week there reason for taking this long to get me a price is its hard to value...been three weeks so far on trying to sort a value and 6 weeks since it was stolen :(

So annoying being without any money and a car. But defo thinking about getting another R34 if anyone is looking to sell.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.