GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'd like you all to take a look at the exclusive merchandise offered by GTR The Legend, especially the watch.

As an official sponsor of the GTR Register, please also return the support by at least visiting one of the few official sponsors of the GTR Register.

Has anyone purchased the watch from the site? I'd be interested to hear comments.

Thanks in advance.

Cem

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
hi cem, I actualy bought one of there watches they dont look bad at all , water proofed to 50 mts , I had the silver faced one , I would wait untill the price droped though 100 buks I thought was a little high , however it says GTR so I like it . ;)

·
Registered
59 Posts
I like the look of the watch and may buy one. However it appears to be the only product that they have as everything else states"sold out"!
Asc the site has shown this for a while, am I missing something?

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
varied stck, and i will buy!

I looked at that site a while back, and whilst the watch is ok, It would take something pretty special for me to change my Speedmaster :)

do they sell anything else? im always up for a good t-shirt, but from what I could make out they only sell 4 items... 3 of them being unuseable by me! - watch, as above, sunnies - i wear glasses, Baseball cap - i dont own a nova ;)

·
Registered
294 Posts
I've got a Silver faced one. Wearing it at the moment in fact!

It isn't the best quality watch I own, but for <£100 I doubt you'll find anything better!

I do think however, if it didn't have a GTR badge on it, and wasn't limited to 4500 pieces, you wouldn't be rushing out to buy one!

All that said, it is a limited edition (includes certificate) watch with a GTR badge and I bought one the second I read about it!

Paul

·
Registered
212 Posts
I bought one a bit over 6 months ago and they are an excellent buy at A$100.

It is a generic brand watch with the GTR face on it and the black one looks quite good IMO.

I was a little sceptical before purchasing it, never really worried about it being limited edition and bought it for the novelty of it; but have been wearing it since.

The delivery within Australia was very prompt as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts