GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi does anybody know the best place to buy transmission fluid and diff oil for a GTR other then willal racing ? ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
opie oils said thay supply gtc with fuchs trans fluid has any one used it ??

does any one know where to buy Pentosin oil from ??

which is better fuchs or Pentosin ???:chairshot

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Have just spoke to oilman on the phone and he cant help with the pentosin oil ???? seems like no one can supply it ?????:puke:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Litch Field Imports is the place to go for the Pentosin 4 oil speak to Ian there he really knows his stuff

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
i agree about Pen FFL4 with all the comments i have seen. however dodson offer a great trans oil too.
GTR GR6 High Performance Transmission Oil | Gearboxes | Transmissions | '08+ Nissan GTR Parts | Dodson Motorsport (if anyone needs compairo chart between dodson, oem, and FFL4 i can try and find it).

also South Side Performance has a fluid similar to the willall at a slightly less price. but thats in USA dollers which is still more expensive than both the dodson and or the FFL4.

I think once you get higher up the performance ranks you will want to choose a better fluid than FFL4 from what im told (no not from willall).

Ben can you comment on change cycle and high performance with the FFL4? I have heard nothing but great things about it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts