GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Calling all metallic grey GTR owners. I'm looking to make some subtle external visual changes to the car and wondering if anyone has pics of what they have done or ideas??

Considering wrapping/painting areas that would give it a different look....

Thanks!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Calling all metallic grey GTR owners. I'm looking to make some subtle external visual changes to the car and wondering if anyone has pics of what they have done or ideas??

Considering wrapping/painting areas that would give it a different look....

Thanks!
I've tinted lights, rear partially, front and sides, coloured badegs, carbon exhaust guards, tinted windows, thinking of wrapping roof and mirrors.

Very light film for lights and windows very subtle

Red lines now aswell

Gell plates
Gtr Tyre vales

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've tinted lights, rear partially, front and sides, coloured badegs, carbon exhaust guards, tinted windows, thinking of wrapping roof and mirrors.

Very light film for lights and windows very subtle

Red lines now aswell

Gell plates
Gtr Tyre vales
Where did you get the badges from? Bought some black ones from ebay and size and fitment is terrible.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Where did you get the badges from? Bought some black ones from ebay and size and fitment is terrible.
the GTR is original just painted the GT with a can and the Nissan one is of Ebay but you have to put it into a vice and head gun it and bend it shape the curve on the boot lid.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts