GTR Forum banner

GTR vs 458

3K views 37 replies 24 participants last post by  Adamantium 
#1 ·
Wait for it..

#6 ·
The 458 driver is more at fault IMO, just cuts across 2 lanes hoping the GTR driver will brake hard to let him in, or if not face an almost certain collision. Wouldn't want to be a passenger in that car, reminded me of a kamikaze pilot.

Also, lots more room to the right of the blocking car, but he chose the wrong way and went left, even knowing the GTR was almost neck and neck up his near side.

I did laugh at the guy doing the filming, slowed a little then carried on without so much as a "WHOA **** me!" as if it was an everyday occurrence.

#9 ·
poor driving! 458 tit! bearing down at mach 3 on the gtr out the blue!, im not surprised the gtr owner panicked!

#13 ·
Both plonkers but............................ if you look at the car that got hit he moved from the inside lane into the path of the 458 for no apparent reason leaving the 458 limited options especially at the speed they were travelling.

#16 ·
On watching a few times, it looks like the 2 cars could be racing? As they both enter the video at top speed, then the Ferrari suddenly cuts across, not sure why, maybe to show off????.....

#19 ·
Does it Look like they are racing to you, I think so from when they Enter the video at Mach 3.....

#25 ·
100% 458's fault. Both going too fast (and racing?), however even without knowing the rules of lane protocol in Japan, the 458 had an obstruction in its lane and should have braked or gone right as the LH lane has no gap. Pulling into a gap that wasn't there caused an accident. The unwritten rule of motorway driving is not to cause another driver to have to brake by your action.

#35 ·
maybe lawyer wannabe.

#37 ·
Don't be sad, you might make it one day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.