GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just remembered, did anybody get their GTR Watch?
I remember somebody(Can't remember who) had some relative or whatever in Australia who would export them to here.
So did anybody get theirs?
-Elliot

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Hi Guys,

I don't know if you guys are interested in these watches. The U.S. GTR's dealer here (Motorex) have genuine Skyline GTR Casio G-shock for sale. They are very cool, I have one myself, the coolest thing is, when the back light lit up, there is a GTR emblem on it :D

You can check it out on their website here:

http://motorex.net/s-cart/enlarged_image.phtml?f_strProductID=GS01

I believe they do international mail order with credit card, if not, I can get it from them and mail them to you guys. Last time I was there (a month ago) they have them in stock.

I just took some picture of my G-shock, here it is.

Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Looks like one of those ones you can buy of the Nigerian Dudez in Teneriefe...:D

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jeff, that watch looks cool:)
$190US comes to £130:(.
Ken, the watch on the url you put up is the same one which people had ordered on here, only problem was they didn't look genuine.
-Elliot

·
Registered
992 Posts
Watch

Sorry guys, should have got back to you all but there were so many of you and I had to get rid of my post as I was over the limit!!. Well I received my watch but as I thought(thats why I took no money) The quality wasn't really very good, you get a piece of paper saying that it's limit but its not worth much.

PaulP.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Has anybody bought any merchandise from Middlehurst?
I have a list here that has things for sale on at Middlehurst.
It has a Bomber Jacket. It just say's bomber jacket but I would think it had NISMO on the back. They are £60.
Also they have things like R34 Model key ring for £13. Does anybody have one and if so do you have a picture?
Cheers
-Elliot

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
R34_GT-t...don't bother with the key ring. Mine came apart after a few months...so now the little metal R34 sits on top of my CD burner! Its nice but too fragile....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts