GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Class F - RWD/4WD + 2 Power Adders: F751
Mohammed Shabie - Nissan Skyline GTR Turbo with Nitrous - 10.366 @ 138.94

Mohammed won the toughest class of all at USC at the weekend, with an astonishing time of 10.3 seconds, but does anyone have a pic of the car that we can use on the website?

http://www.ultimatestreetcar.co.uk/rwyb.htm

Cheers,

Rick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
450 Posts
Rick C - Anyway I could get a list of the top 10 or 20 times in Class A? Really like to see where I came over the wk-end.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Rick C said:
Class F - RWD/4WD + 2 Power Adders: F751
Mohammed Shabie - Nissan Skyline GTR Turbo with Nitrous - 10.366 @ 138.94

Mohammed won the toughest class of all at USC at the weekend, with an astonishing time of 10.3 seconds, but does anyone have a pic of the car that we can use on the website?

http://www.ultimatestreetcar.co.uk/rwyb.htm

Cheers,

Rick
hi rick
if you pm your email address i will send you pics of my car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,560 Posts
what box is in the car, also how much whp is it making, looks good :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Milko said:
Rick C - Anyway I could get a list of the top 10 or 20 times in Class A? Really like to see where I came over the wk-end.....
E-mail: DJ at SantaPod dot com

He normally puts up the full race data after the event, but it needs a bit of sorting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
R.I.P.S NZ said:
what box is in the car, also how much whp is it making, looks good :)
IT has os giken 6 s11,
slight missfire on the day we have had 10.37 last year with stock gearbox,
550whp approx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,560 Posts
Excellent work :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,075 Posts
Yep, saw that run its 10.4 first. Missed the 10.3 run though.
Its the KTC car IIRC? It certianly made some impressive times, and the screamer pipe on the side was awesome. :clap:

There was also a red R32 GTR there from RK tuning, had a nice chat with the owner who was running it for the first time. I have some videos, but haven't got links yet. He explained to me that it was bought over from Japan and then mapped on the road by RK and was approx 900bhp. He had issues launching it, but once he sorted himself out I saw him pick up about half way down the strip then end with a mid 12 at a stoopid terminal speed!! That car has some SERIOUS potential.

Made my R32 look like a Micra :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,936 Posts
DaleHarrison said:
Looks like that could be the one....



I don't get it? :shy: :eek:
You don't get it Dale:clap: :clap: :clap: hahahahahahah
900 horse mapped on the road hehehehehehe
Accident waiting to happen.


****
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top