GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at having my gtr wrapped guys and wanted to know if there's anybody that is very highly recommended???? I'm after a top job of course and need the best!!!!!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Do not use Bristol Blue Customs:eek:

Bobby

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers!!!
Don't want to end up going to cowboys, need somebody who's got a very good reputation and not **** my car up....:)

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
PW Pro.

Use someone that does it themselves (as above reccomendation) and doesn't farm it out to a cheaper firm and cream off a profit because you drive a GT-R.

Any others??? Would love somewhere close to home(Liverpool) :)
I drove from Essex to PW Pro having had the car damaged by another well regarded company more locally.
Worth the trip in my opinion.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll give them a bell today.... Thanks guys :)
It's defo worth travelling for the right job.... Must be the best to mess with my pride and joy!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
I'll give them a bell today.... Thanks guys :)
It's defo worth travelling for the right job.... Must be the best to mess with my pride and joy!!!!
To give you an idea of what fans of other wrappers are like, they rely on posting PMs like this making suggestions never proven on here rather than be open.

I just got this one this morning after reccomending PW Pro who did a great job on my car, over one Danny prefers.

dannyrydzek said:
I know the whole story about your car

But wanted to let you know that before your next comment on going to PW to get it done right bla.bla.bla you should be aware that he to has damaged cars whilst wrapping them and made a right pigs ear of a lot of GTR's pictures are available if you know where to look.

So may be time to pull your nose from his ass.

Danny

·
Registered
720 Posts
my car will be going to pwpro, excellent job and worth the travel and slightly more money in my humble opinion.theres lots of cowboys out there.

simon

·
Registered
225 Posts
CT17 were you neglected as a child? And this is why myself and others on here just see you as having to be the centre of attention all the time.

Pretty sad to be honest.

Danny.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
CT17 were you neglected as a child? And this is why myself and others on here just see you as having to be the centre of attention all the time.

Pretty sad to be honest.

Danny.
Robbie ruined Richard's car, then blamed a sub-contractor so Richard is rightly going through the small claims fast track to recover his monies.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Janet, I'm local to you and I don't know anyone in Liverpool.
PWPro are THE people to do the wraps. You only have to look at their threads and happy customers.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts

Pretty sad to be honest.

Danny.
Sent me snotty PMs that you don't have the balls to put on the forum and it's what'll happen.
I don't get involved in private tit for tat stuff.

Have a nice day Danny. :)

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Robbie ruined Richard's car, then blamed a sub-contractor so Richard is rightly going through the small claims fast track to recover his monies.
There is a lot of stuff going around at the moment which is being kept off the forum.
Valet Magic have a car that was alledgedly damaged my PW Pro just as PW Pro had a car that was alledgedlly damaged by VM.

I only give a reccomendation based on my personal experience but it's clear that both companies have thier die hard fans.

All I know is I'm not doing the wrap thing again.

It's not worth the hassle. :chuckle:

I'm actually trying to stay out of it, which is the reason I didn't name VM in my post earlier when asked for a reccomendation.

And I'm not chasing Robbie through small claims court because clearly he needs the money more than I do, otherwise he would have coughed up and felt bad about what happened.

In short, I just can't be arsed. :)
But I still get people trying to get me involved.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts