GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI , after owning the gtr32 for a few weeks now ive decided to change the fujitsubu jasma or similar name s/s system that is already on lol can any of you guys recommend a good make and model of s/s exhaust that would suit a moderately standard gtr32 for performance as well as a good sound? cheers .

ps. what the hell are they called? fujitsujasma or fujitsuba wtf are they called? lol

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Fujitsubo...they are excellent exhaust systems and better in quality than most of your branded jap stuff.

Rgds
Nito

·
Banned
11,494 Posts
If you're using it for daily driving don't get one without an integrated silencer. The ones that have removeable bungs are a pain - you can either deafen yourself and every living thing within 100 yards, or put the bung in and have a hopelessly restrictive exhaust.

Personally I'd go for the Trust 90mm system, with Trust 90mm decat pipe and Trust 90mm downpipes. That is a very nice system.:)

Maybe the one you have is okay though???

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had an idea they were good , but at mot time the centre piece needed a bit of weld and tonight ive noticed its going at other joints , just wondered what the hks's and blitz and greddy's were like to have , and the car will be used as a second car lol i forgot to say . cheers u 2 !

·
Registered
733 Posts
The ss autochrome is only £150(2 day delivery) from the USA which has a connector pipe from the downpipes straight throught to the rear box based on the apex n1 style. Please note it's very loud to the one you have. People that have heard it love the noise from it.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I know my mate has the same back box that you have, So I would say try the nismo one for a quieter deeper noise. Had one before fitted to mine.

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
my Fujitsubo rumbles like a big-block V-8, but it's really not all that overwhelming or over the top IMHO. What is too loud and what is just right is highly, highly subjective....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts