GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again Guys,:thumbsup:
Can someone please tell me what the relays are for in the boot/rear pannel for on my GTR32 please..??.

I think one is fuel pump (green..??).
Whilst i was checking the fault codes and clearing them in the ecu..The ecu would`nt show 55=no faults recorded...Then all of a sudden a relay clicked in the boot and the ecu showed 55....Any ideas why the delay please..??.
I tried 3 times to get code 55..But,It was persistant with code 11 (Crank angle sensor)This is becouse the car is stood for a week sometimes and i like to crank up the oil pressure by removing the crank angle sensor and obtaining oil pressure before starting her up.....But,Why the delay in getting code 55 till the relay click in the boot please...Any ideas...Thanks in advance guys,,,,Kevo.

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
the perennial question - the mystery clicks :) I hardly even notice them anymore. But they did drive me so crazy when I got the car that I stripped the boot (and it's still stripped) to find the clicking relays (they're next to the boot latch). My solution was to install fuel pumps so loud that you can't hear the clicks over the buzzing mosquito whine of my pumps :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts