GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
wow i never have this problem, the heat from my turbos usually keeps me and east hertfordshire warm, infact i believe my little 2860s are killing polar bears right now. the only temperature variation i have is opening the bloody windows.

seriously though you may have a blocked heater matrix. can you feel any heat coming out of anywhere inside the car?

kev

·
Registered
302 Posts
a easy thing to start with, it is to check if u have enough water in the cooling system.

start the engine put the fan on the fastest mode and max on the heater.

open the radiator and see if the water level is ok, i also help to bleed the system just "pump" on the hose.

cheers

Barros

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
just a quick question that relates to this heater matrix thing. I can hear the water etc from the dash kind of weird, its like the cars at the loo!! Im guessing this has got to do with not enough water in the cooling system? Everytime I go out I forget to check and dont feel like it now its bloody cold.

it happens when im driving, hear it :nervous:

·
Registered
302 Posts
just a quick question that relates to this heater matrix thing. I can hear the water etc from the dash kind of weird, its like the cars at the loo!! Im guessing this has got to do with not enough water in the cooling system? Everytime I go out I forget to check and dont feel like it now its bloody cold.

it happens when im driving, hear it :nervous:

yes it could be, just check the level
:p:p:p:p:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
both of you check the water levels a barros said, it may be not enough coolant or a blockage/part blockage in the heater matrix

kev

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.