GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What an amazing amazing show. Three days of between 50-100k people. I will never go to another small japshow again lol. I’ve been totally ruined. Everything from vintage to modern Hypercars, race cars, famous film cars and everything inbetween.

Static and sprint up the hill. Then bands in the evening (Kaiser Chiefs etc).

We will be having an even larger presence next year folks. Petrolhead heaven.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
totally agree Toni you might be able to understand a previous comment of mine ,that i cant believe no one purchased the spare tickets we had , ive done about 6 carfests what a fantastic event for everyone who attends

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
^^ if you had mentioned Rick Astley was there I reckon they would’ve sold :chuckle:
Never been before but have always seen the road diversion signs when the event was on, looks pretty interesting with the live performances etc. May have to visit one day.

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
maybe if you like Rick Astley there was a lot of acts there kaiser chiefs, human league, Roger Dultry, Bot George , Judge jules ,Texas, Jools Holland ,Tom Odell to name but a few , i think the music line up over the tree days caters for a lot of tastes , along with all the cars and side shows

1 - 7 of 7 Posts