GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 311 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Don't worry Jack, I did update hairdresser smurfs thread with the invoice numbers and who had paid but then he changes it back ... child :chuckle:
So thank you for reminding me and here's the new list below ...
You will notice Mr Speed Merchant that my edit states

Last edited by nurburgringgtr; Today at 08:02 PM.. Reason: Adding invoice numbers ...

The word is adding, not removing. The removing was not done by me:banned:

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
Paid girls, so you will have the pleasure of my company and the only colour for a GTR and on the correct tyre for the car (just hope it don't rain LOL)

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Don't worry Jack, I did update hairdresser smurfs thread with the invoice numbers and who had paid but then he changes it back ... child :chuckle:
Understood - in all fairness though, he has a lot on his mind with his new commitments at events in Brighton.:chuckle:

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
You will notice Mr Speed Merchant that my edit states

Last edited by nurburgringgtr; Today at 08:02 PM.. Reason: Adding invoice numbers ...

The word is adding, not removing. The removing was not done by me:banned:
The only thing I can think of John was that I edited your post to add the invoice numbers from people having purchasing the various AGM tickets instead of having to add it to a new post - pointless in the end as I had to do that anyway!
I also update that Graham had also paid.
That post went live before that time as it was me that typed "adding invoice numbers" as the reason I edited your original post!
Then my edit vanished back to your original post as the invoice numbers have vanished and it still shows Graham hasnt paid !?!!
So either its as I said or a forum glitch?

No matter as the correct and up to date list is now showing.
If it was a glitch you have my full apologise sir.

STEVE - updated for you :thumbsup:

AGM ATTENDES:

01. Rog350z
02. Mudflap
03. nurburgringgtr
04. Arcam +1
05. grahamc +1
06. Evo9lution
07. vxrCymru
08. Vihis
09. sidepipe
10. Steve
11. Ross + 1

AGM AWARDS DINNER:

01. Rog350z
02. Mudflap + 1 PAID x 2 #13306
03. Nurburgringgtr + 1 PAID x 2 #13320
04. Arcam +1
05. Grahamc +1 PAID #13307
06. Evo9lution PAID #13318
07. VXRCymru PAID #13309
08. Vihis
09. Sidepipe + 1 PAID #13319
10. Steve #13321
11. Ross + 1

FRIDAY HOTEL:

01. Rog350z
02. Mudflap + 1 PAID #13306
04. Arcam +1 TBC
06. VXRCymru PAID #13309
07. Vihis
08. Sidepipe + 1 PAID #13319
09. Steve #13321
10. Ross + 1

SATURDAY HOTEL:

01. Rog350z
02. Mudflap + 1 PAID #13306
04. Arcam +1
06. VXRCymru PAID #13309
07. Vihis
08. Sidepipe + 1 PAID #13319
09. Steve #13321
10. Ross +1

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
Smashed ?? by how much John

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Forgive my ignorance, but what awards???
There are a number of awards that are given out to GTROC members every year - whether they are at the evening or not - for their contributions or help over the year. They get their name on a trophy and get to take it home for a year too!

At the top of my head I cant be remember them all - or the correct names to some - but for example:

* Chairmans Trophy
* GTROC Socialite of the Year
* GTROC Forum Contributer
* GTROC Trackday Person of the Year
* GTROC Mark Apsley Trophy
* GTROC Event Champion
* GTROC Straightliner of the Year

there are others as well :)

ITS ALSO A GOOD TIME SAY FOR THOSE THAT HAVE THEM FROM LAST YEAR WE NEED THEM BACK FOR THIS YEAR :chuckle:

ALSO SAVES US PHONING YOU THIS COMING WEEK TOO ;)

WE OBVIOUSLY NEED THEM BACK BEFORE THIS YEARS AGM SO WE CAN GET THEM ENGRAVED WITH THIS YEARS WINNERS SO PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO THE ADDRESS BELOW :chuckle:

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
As it is an 'unofficial' figure and it is still a public road with a 60mph limit, I can only go by what the organisers state.

Officially it is 26.8 seconds, but I did it last year in just over 23 seconds. Today I just tipped below the 22 second mark, but this is of course 'unofficial'

The car launched really well and did the 60mph in 2.521secs and 100mph in 6.136secs. It was uphill and the grip was good with the sticky Toyo's.

Many thanks to Iain Litchfield and his team who have worked 24/7 to get the car prepared.

Video out tomorrow, and even I think it was a bit scary having seen it!

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
Not bad for an old smurf then !!!!

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Paid girls, so you will have the pleasure of my company and the only colour for a GTR and on the correct tyre for the car (just hope it don't rain LOL)
If it rains Steve, given the route I'm planning on leading up to Rutland, you may want to bring along several rolls of toilet paper :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Hove actually!

Just smashed the Kop Hill climb record today with Mike Bushell and the BBC crew - footage will be posted up soon!
Congrats John, amazing drive I think I'd need a change of pants if I was in the passanger seat!

How are you enjoying the new porker?

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Time flies working insane days. Will sort hotel etc stuff out asap :)
Ville, you may have seen talk of the convoy run to the venue. If you let us know about flight arrivals, it is a possibilty you could get a ride to the hotel from your airport.:)

Post up your airport and ETA when known.

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
Ah yeah, need to finalise this as I am doing it twice LOL

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
Ville, you may have seen talk of the convoy run to the venue. If you let us know about flight arrivals, it is a possibilty you could get a ride to the hotel from your airport.:)

Post up your airport and ETA when known.
Hey Jack :)

How you been ?

Actually to be honest, haven't really been active this year. Lemons. Now finally making lemonade with said ! :)

At the moment plan is to see Rog and hitch a ride with him in the V. If for some reason plan goes sour, will see. Thank you for the heads up and see you soon. Will bring sweets ! Kriss, shush. :bowdown1:

·
Premium Member
2,732 Posts
Hey Jack :)

How you been ?

Actually to be honest, haven't really been active this year. Lemons. Now finally making lemonade with said ! :)

At the moment plan is to see Rog and hitch a ride with him in the V. If for some reason plan goes sour, will see. Thank you for the heads up and see you soon. Will bring sweets ! Kriss, shush. :bowdown1:
I'm pleased to hear from you and it's good that Rog will be looking after your travel itinerary. No doubt this will involve decandance somewhere.:D

We'll be in the Friday convoy from the South so let me know if you if you wish transport on that day.

101 - 120 of 311 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.