GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just for information we are still awaiting the delivery of membership cards from the suppliers for GTROC Annual Members.
So if you've been waiting a while, whilst we apologise the hold up is out of our control.
Once the cards arrive we will be sending out those waiting annual membership packs based on order of purchase.

On a separate note the backlog for the GTROC Executive Members is almost finished as packs have been flying out since the C/F cards arrived :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you mean the Exec Members? :)
See I was checking to see if someone was paying attention :chuckle:

It was indeed Exec Members - prize to Eddie ;)

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FLYNN & ANDY - what were your GTROC Shop Invoice Numbers for your GTROC Executive Membership purchases?

Or ANDY is this for your GTROC Annual Membership?

There was a huge backlog as we were waiting for delivery of the new CF membership cards for exec members which is being chiselled down, but for Annual members we are still awaiting membership card delivery ... :chairshot :lamer:

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is there an online facility to notify of change of address ?
Log into your account on GTROC ? GTR Owners Club and you will be edit it in your account there. If your waiting for the arrival of anything then it may be too late to inform the supplier delivering.

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
send an email to :

[email protected]

if your expecting a membership pack with your address change as it may already have been dispatched to your old one !!!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
send an email to :

[email protected]

if your expecting a membership pack with your address change as it may already have been dispatched to your old one !!!
Hi, Wasn't expecting another membership pack as I signed up in Jan 2012, just if there was any new info posted out as only had membership pack in the two or so years on signing up.

thanks
Steve

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
FLYNN & ANDY - what were your GTROC Shop Invoice Numbers for your GTROC Executive Membership purchases?

There was a huge backlog as we were waiting for delivery of the new CF membership cards for exec members which is being chiselled down, but for Annual members we are still awaiting membership card delivery ... :chairshot :lamer:

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi, Wasn't expecting another membership pack as I signed up in Jan 2012, just if there was any new info posted out as only had membership pack in the two or so years on signing up.

thanks
Steve
You do not get a yearly Executive Life Membership pack, only the one from when you first join Exec. membership. It's good to keep your details updated though.

Cheers FLYNN, will get someone to check it tonight.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
You do not get a yearly Executive Life Membership pack, only the one from when you first join Exec. membership. It's good to keep your details updated though.
Sorry, should have worded better!

Are there quarterly or yearly magazines, any events or offers etc.

thanks
steve

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Steve,

I'm not really the person to be the spokes person on this as I run the events, but the club is what you make it at the end of the day as any of the Board or Management will tell you. The club puts on the events, we sort out the special offers, we have deals, sales and once in a lifetime opportunities etc. etc. etc. We publish this on in the clubs online shop, facebook, twitter, this forum, word of mouth and the clubs own site at GTROC ? GTR Owners Club

Its just a case of going to look for it!

We use to do a quarterly magazine for members who were also asked to contribute if they wanted to, but people rarely did and in the end it was just three to four of the same people - included those that produced and printed it - struggling to keep it going with new features etc. No one in the GTROC is paid, so in the end it was stopped as people have families and a life as well!

Somewhere on this forum is a link for benefits of joining but after a 16 day at work I can't currently find it which probably sounds a lot better than my knackered as I type wording !!!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
No worries, thanks for the note. Great up for all the unpaid work you guys do to keep things going.

Thanks
Steve

·
Premium Member
82 Posts

Thanks, order numbers are #12106 invoice annual membership and #12112 exec membership paid by paypal 28/3/14.

Andy

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
FLYNN

Right this invoice number was a fake invoice created by the webmaster after the membership database was transferred over from the old server to our new current server. Some GTROC members after this migration were finding that they couldnt purchase GTROC members only items in the online shop so fake invoices - without any money being taken from members - were created to register them on the new server as such to avert this problem.

So digging back further on the old membership database you purchased GTROC Annual Membership on the 12/12/2013.

Then on the 19/12/2013 you purchased GTROC Executive Life Membership and your pack was sent out in the first week of January as you were one of the last just before the then supply of C/F membership cards ran out.

We have not had a return of your membership pack from Royal Mail so your pack must have been delivered and accepted by you or someone else at your delivery address in Sheffield.

So I dug further and in our records as all membership packs are sent recorded delivery and require a signature at the other end I looked up your tracking number which was :

KF652144593GB

and checking the Royal Mail website you signed for it on the 07/02/2014 at 13:56 hours.

Its £50.00 to replace lost CF GTROC Executive Lifetime Membership cards.

ANDY (ARDVARK)

Your GTROC Executive Lifetime Membership pack with the CF card will be posted tomorrow. The annual metal membership cards we are still awaiting delivery for so when they turn up your metal card will be posted separately but we have put the two packs together for you!

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Many thanks Speedy. Much appreciated.

Andy
Anytime fella :thumbsup:

I've also contacted the forum admin to upgrade your forum account to Executive Member :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts