GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Japanese GTROC meet at Daikoku on Wednesday 19th January 2100 - 2400.
Should be some very interesting cars around.
Sorry for the short notice - anybody interested ?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
i want to go, I have class that night, get off at 2200. It is about 1 hour or so from my house, depending on traffic. If they reschedule GTROC due to weather, please inform me! I want to go so bad, although my car will look pretty weak compared to all the others out here.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dino - hope you can make it. Weather is supposed to improve from Monday IIRC.

Paul - I only heard of the meet from a GTROC member I was chatting to at Daikoku on Friday night - so if it gets rescheduled I'll probably never know either.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
How often are these meets? I wish I knew a GTROC Japan member. Well, if anyone hears any other meets, please post, esp if it is at Daikoku. Weekends would be ideal.
In a few days, i will see what can be done about a hangar shoot-please don't hold your breath, as it is a long shot!

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hipogtr - hope you can make it. If you can is there any room in the back of your car for Tim or Nigel ?

I also hope it isn't raining.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I wish this weather would turn into snow.... :)....what fun that would be!!

Did you give the Redline guys a fright at all on the way home the other night Dave?

Gareth

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Gareth...you're right! Lets hope it snows:D:D

Circusmonkey...you need to get a car to get to Daikoku. Its the carpark right before the Yokohama Bay Bridge as you are crossing the bay into Yokohama.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Gareth-Newera said:
I wish this weather would turn into snow.... :)....what fun that would be!!

Did you give the Redline guys a fright at all on the way home the other night Dave?

Gareth
Nah - you'd already done a very good job on that score :)
but they were a bit surprised to discover that the C1 wasn't a 6 lane super expressway, just this little 2 lane winding road....

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Circusmonkey said:
May I ask how to the best way to get to Daikoku from Tokyo/ Shiba Daimon?

Thanks

Christian
As DCD mentioned - you'll need a car.
If you have one then get on the C1 at Shibakoen and drive round to the Higashi Kanto and go south towards Yokohama.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
do you think it may last past midnight? i can head there after my class ends. I hope so.
I also hope the weather is fine like it is today.
Yuk2dawierdo said he will go, along with Josh and maybe Tony

1 - 20 of 66 Posts