GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I'll be there - weather forecast looks OK at the moment.

Paul - the guy told me that it was 21:00 - 24:00

·
Registered
452 Posts
im liek so ferakin threr!!!

no seriously, im going if it doesnt rain. itll be me and tony for sure, if hyrev talkd to our friend josh then thats 3 gt-r's sorryabout last friday, i was too tired to drive 2 hrs.

bean - remember the deal i asked you before? the guys will be there with me tomorrow and hopefully u guys can figure something out.

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Good to see everyone tonight. Bean cheers for the ride, that is one crazy car you have there! Gareth and Miguel...you could apply for a wangan gritting licence! If I find stone chips on my car in the morning I'll send you the respray bill :p

Pictures are up on the gallery section :)

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Hey DCD - you're welcome :)

Sorry it turned out to be a different GTROC than I expected but still a good night. bit cold though...

Dave - hope you can make one soon, apparently the 'Immortal GTR Club' meet at Daikoku every month.
Doesn't matter that your car is not an R - we'd be glad to see you I'm sure.

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Yep D.Dave, as the other Dave said we don't care about the car...we want people there! Hope to see you at one soon...although I think Feb 9 will still be a bit too chilly! Roads were icy when I got home last night, which made for an interesting exit from the expressway :D

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Feb 9th

is the next one? Yet again on a Wednesday....Dont think I'll be able to make that one either...Damn! :(

And that'll probably be the last chance for me to attend a meet in the GT-V: My car's shaken is due at the end of Feb, however I won't be putting the car through it. Decided it's time to move on. I will try and make one meet before the end of Feb, if nothing else to give you lot the chance to see the GTR's (and GTT's!) little brother, the GT-V before the car goes. :(

Got 2 kids now...need something more practical. Been saving up for a while, aiming towards getting a GTR before I reach the big 30....finally within my grasp and then I have to think about the practicalities of a 2 sports car that hardly ever gets driven...(I mainly work from home)

so, after much deliberation over the winter vacation, and a couple of visits to my local Subaru dealership, I decided...

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
D.Dave - Yes it's always Wednesday for that group since Daikoku is quiet then.

I'm sure that we'll be also going to meets on other days too as Fridays are more lively.

Why don't you set up something down your way and see if you can get the Tokyoites on a winding road ?

Demon Dave said:
so, after much deliberation over the winter vacation, and a couple of visits to my local Subaru dealership, I decided...
what....? Imprezza Wagon, Legacy Blitzen ?????

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Demon Dave said:
is the next one? Yet again on a Wednesday....Dont think I'll be able to make that one either...Damn! :(

And that'll probably be the last chance for me to attend a meet in the GT-V: My car's shaken is due at the end of Feb, however I won't be putting the car through it. Decided it's time to move on. I will try and make one meet before the end of Feb, if nothing else to give you lot the chance to see the GTR's (and GTT's!) little brother, the GT-V before the car goes. :(

Got 2 kids now...need something more practical. Been saving up for a while, aiming towards getting a GTR before I reach the big 30....finally within my grasp and then I have to think about the practicalities of a 2 sports car that hardly ever gets driven...(I mainly work from home)

Screw practicality! I'm getting a GTR! :D There's a BBR34GTR out there with my name written on it, and by the end of March I plan to be sat behind the wheel. *fingers crossed*

21 - 40 of 66 Posts