GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just cleaning the car now it's bloody hot all ready, look forward to seeing everyone.

Bobby

·
Registered
88 Posts
Cool to see some people if only briefly. I am Dave, I was in the White R32. Would have come with you, but my wife gets sick in the car at anything over 3000 RPM...

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Cool to see some people if only briefly. I am Dave, I was in the White R32. Would have come with you, but my wife gets sick in the car at anything over 3000 RPM...
Good to meet you Dave. Always good to see the older models and look forward to seeing you at one of the future meets fella...

John, good to meet you and Resser (hope I got that right?) thanks for coming down and spending time to take photos...

Kelvin, sorry we lost you at the Avon Mead meet, we were parked in front of the Hollywood Bowl, we waved as you turned out but you probably couldn't see for the sheer number of people wandering about...catch you at the next one and thanks for leading us out again :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Was a great day out hooning around even if i wasn't in a gtr. Reza loved pete's . Maybe scav a lift in yours or pete's next time. My internet is playing up but hope to send u the img codes soon as i can

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Was good to meet up with everyone today just a shame about the traffic though, looking forward to some pics being uploaded, till the next time.

Bobby

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
I pulled in the car park on the way back from B&Q to admire Longrat's 32. Couldn't hang around and meet you all as I was busy digging a foundation for a log cabin. The 35's were gleaming but I just love 32's too much. Hopefully will make the next meeting as it's just up the road from me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all, good meet yesterday (thanks Stan for organising), nice to meet some new faces too ! Nice job with the photo's John - some good ones there...
Keen to get some rig photo's if you can at some point John - like the one of your GTA round by work - the lines in the building make it real cool !
Glad Reza enjoyed the ride - hope is neck's not too sore today...!! lol

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Guys, let's make hay while the sun is shining and get a date up for the next meet...just to get an idea for when the majority can make it I propose the 20th July so chip in and let me know your availability or when you are likely to be on hols so I can post a firm date

·
Registered
13 Posts
Pete i am well up for doing a rig shoot round by your work. It would probably need to be on a late sunday evening as there will be no cars around.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi mate think im free so far mate.

Bobby

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Nice one Bobby, not really a proper GTR meet but thought it would be an opportunity to get together and have a show of cars and get in the mix with what else is there on the day

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
what's happening on the day mate and where is the meet going to be?

Bobby

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Sorry I was a bit vague with my posts there...by all accounts there is a huge meet at Avon Mead Retail Park, like the one we stumbled across last time but apparently on a bigger scale and with some high end machinery attending. Was thinking of having a get together there for a bit or swing by as part of a proper meet, what do you think Bobby?

Any views from the rests of the guys (GTR owners local to Bristol/Surrounding area)?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts