GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Good little meet last time at short notice so looking to develop it into something bigger on a regular basis going forward, proposing the Willy Wicket pub again on the Bristol Spine Road post code... BS36 1DP from 11:45am on Sunday 22nd June 2014. Perhaps start with a spot of lunch at around 12:30pm and see where it takes us

Please put your name down if you are interested and whether you are interested in sitting down to eat as it will probably be a good idea to book a table(s)

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
1. Bobby

·
Registered
9,650 Posts

Sunday 22nd June
11:45am Onwards
Badminton Road, Downend, Bristol, BS36 1DP​

01. Crafty_Blade
02. Bobbie
03. Kelvin

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Change of Date

Guys
Please note that there has been a CHANGE IN DATE of the Bristol Meet. Someone has brought it to my attention that the 15th is 'Father's Day'. Doh! school boy error on my behalf :chairshot
For this reason it has been re-scheduled for the following Sunday 22nd June
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Vernonjones, great to see you can come. I'm sure the others will be keen to see and hear about your car and successes. Good luck in the next round of the sprint series on Sunday...bring it home!

·
Premium Member
2,517 Posts
Hey Vernonjones, great to see you can come. I'm sure the others will be keen to see and hear about your car and successes. Good luck in the next round of the sprint series on Sunday...bring it home!
Doing my very best. I am actually entering the Atom too so Ill be driving two cars on the day.

Prepping the GTR today ready for the long trip up.

Common guys - come and have a go!

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Brucey Bonus, gonna try and arrange for a photographer to come along and take some nice pics of all the cars. Will confirm closer to the meet so you can all get your cars sparkly clean lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi guys i am the photographer guy, Its my bro's birthday this weekend so i dont know what he is planning yet. Obviously that will come first, but if i can i will be there if not this time, the next. I am no pro at taking photos well static one's. One thing i am getting better by the day at is rig photography here is a link below to some photos i did yesterday of a BMW z4. If anyone would like some done drop me a msg. depending on the sun and location i maybe able to do some at the meet.

: wont let me post a link but if you look up jtphotographic on flicker you should find me:

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey johnGTA welcome! Just going by your post it sounds like you are under the impression it's this coming weekend (15th) which is Father's Day. For this reason it was rescheduled for following weekend the 22nd. Hope to see you there if you can make it. Btw if you can will you be going with Pete? or I can pick you up, either way let us know

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi , i know it was the 22nd. My mistake in the way i wrote it. his b day is on the 24th but Goodwood is the weekend after so he plans to do some thing the weekend of the 22nd but his planning is useless. I wont fit the rig equipment in a gtr witch is a shame so would eather be in my 147 gta or the miss mito

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.